Correct spelling for BOHEIM
We think the word boheim is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for boheim
- beam The women were not far from a fence by which he could pass, and he did pass that way, looking and looking till a beam of the lantern fell full on the bending faces.
- bedim Three moons have waned, and the Palmer, again, By Gertrude stands, and smileth fain; Nor of haste, nor of death, speaks the Palmer, now; Nor doth sadness or sorrow bedim his brow.
- behead Behead and curtail-to do that without which we cannot be. Transpose-thoroughly disliked.
- beseem One tear bedew'd the Ladye's eyes, No tears beseem the day.
- bohemia The plan went even further: 100,000 allied troops were to be sent into Bohemia, as soon as the armistice should cease, so as to form in all an army of 200,000 men.
- bohemian The marchioness was overjoyed to meet a friend from the old Bohemian days and her husband was like a boy in his enthusiasm over this long lost companion.
- bonhomie The scene closes on the well-known forms and faces; and, as the curtain drops on the general tableau at the end, I can still see the cheery, weather-beaten face of Doctor Jolly, and hear him exclaiming, in his usual way, with his hearty voice and contagious bonhomie- "Bless my soul, sir!
- boom Then Hollister and his two men cast off the boom, let the current sweep it down to Carr's new shingle mill below the Big Bend.
- bosom Is not the old nature still alive in my bosom?
- bottom It's right comfortin' to think o' that low-down trash a-festerin' in the bottom o' the gulch."
- bream Bream, Pike, and Chub delight in a Clay, and Owzie Ground: The Bream chooseth the middle of the River, in a gentle, not too rapid Stream: The Pike preferreth still Waters, full of Fry, and absconding himself amongst Bull-rushes, Water-docks, or under Bushes, that under these shelters he may more securely surprize and seize his Prey: The Chub too chooses the same Ground, large Rivers and Streams, and is rarely destitute of some Tree to cover and shade him.
- brim The day was warm, and there was a little dampness on her white forehead, where the gold hair clung to the brim of the drooping hat.
- ham Peel, No. 6. 607. Ham.
- hem There, too, the mountains, which hem in the gorge of the river on its right bank, bend away towards the lake and leave a vast natural amphitheatre, near the centre of which rises the irregular plateau that commands the exit from Tyrol.
- heme There, the electron carried by the iron-sulfur protein is transferred to the heme carried by cytochrome c1.
- Ahem It isn't often she takes a liking to-ahem!
- Berm BERM, s. barm, i. e. yeast, G 813. A. S. beorma.
- Him You'll have to get him to tell you about it.
- Belem The church and convent at Belem, the work of this period, are ornamented by Gothic stone-work of exquisite richness and fertility of invention.
- BAHIA Some time before this, having become interested in the gospel, he had gone to Bahia and had been instructed by Missionary Z. C. Taylor in the truth to such good purpose that he gave himself to the Lord.
- Baha'i Kiribati Roman Catholic 52%, Protestant (Congregational) 40%, some Seventh-Day Adventist, Muslim, Baha'i, Latter-day Saints, and Church of God (1999)
- crystal-clear Our first stopping-place was at a sheep-ranche, about fifty miles from Los Angeles, a very beautiful property, well grassed and watered, and consisting chiefly of great plains through which flowed a crystal-clear river, and surrounded on very side by the most picturesque of hills, 1,000 to 1,500 feet in height.
43 words made from the letters boheim
4 letter words made from boheim:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will