Correct spelling for BOLIDY
We think the word bolidy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bolidy
- bald Carl Ivanovitch is bald.
- baldy Believe me, said Baldy earnestly to his two friends, you'd better make your legs save your throttle.
- blade The torn bits of the Gridley " Blade" were carefully disposed of, but Dave still shivered.
- blood I won't have blood spilt over me.
- bloody "Returning from his bloody act, Ramiro ordered me to bed.
- bodily Habrunt reached down and took hold of her by the upper arm and pulled her bodily to her feet, although he did not jerk so roughly as to hurt her in the slightest.
- body The black body twitched at the voice.
- boiled "I am sorry we have only plain boiled mutton to offer you, Mr Oldroyd," said Mrs Alleyne, as the covers were removed.
- bold From the commencement to the close of the Revolution he was a bold and unyielding advocate of equal rights and liberal principles.
- boldly Miss Cushing hesitated for a moment, and then spoke up boldly.
- bolt Almost the first man he met on Cordova Street, when he went about in search of bolt cutters, was Bill Hayes, sober and unshaven and a little crestfallen.
- build "Look here, old fellow-if you'll let me off-I'll-I'll build a tabernacle," he burst forth; and again that terrible "Sir, I will not be interrupted!"
- holiday N.B.-Another holiday was coming on, and he wanted to be at home.
- moldy "Well, I hope it's moldy enough," remarks the inspector.
- solid The boat would have been as solid and the ropes as strong.
- Baled There reached the Mulligan Supply Company a telegram from Demarest instituting a standing order for baled alfalfa, and instructing that all freight be hauled by Jo so long as she could keep ahead of the congestion and haul as cheaply as others.
- Belied The tone was ingratiating, but resenting the intrusion, Paolo looked around and caught an expression that belied the smooth words, and made him instinctively distrust the stranger who had accosted him.
- Bled Ah, his own heart had often bled, as the pure brow of this poor, persecuted, tortured saint bled beneath its crown of thorns.
- Bowled The second ball went rushing by the wicket, but it was not wide; and now the third ball was bowled.
- bolder Thereupon the bolder of the two informed the count that he had had no dinner.
42 words made from the letters bolidy
4 letter words made from bolidy:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics