Correct spelling for BOORING
We think the word booring is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for booring
- baring The "Letter to Jack Harrow," the "Letter to the People of Botley," the "Letters to Old George Rose," and that to "Alexander Baring, Loan Monger," to take examples almost at random from the Register, are quite unlike anything before them or anything after them.
- barring Say a year, barring accidents."
- bearing Straight through the streets, bearing unconscious Jack.
- behring The filmy white gowns of beautiful women, the uniforms of the officers, the music, flowers, and delicate ices in a handsomely furnished home made it difficult for one to realize that the function was on the shores of Behring Sea instead of in the capital of our country.
- bering "But are there no other evidences of a current flowing across the North Pole from Bering Sea on the one side to the Atlantic Ocean on the other?
- booking At the booking-office he learned, to his inexpressible relief, that they had but ten minutes to spare.
- booming There is a distant tinkling of cow-bells from the heights, where isolated pastures gleam like a patchwork quilt between the spread of forest; and farther down a train from Paris or Geneva, booming softly, leaves a trail of smoke against the background of the Alps where still the sunshine lingers.
- boozing You won't spare twopence halfpenny a week from boozing-not you!
- boring They are made by cutting two or three strips of cardboard of the size of the shelves and boring holes at the corners of each.
- boron First Baptist Church ( Boron, California), Kern County First Baptist Church of Los Angeles, designated Los Angeles Historic Cultural Monument 237 in 1981 First Baptist Church of Orange, listed on the NRHP in Orange County First Baptist Church (Ukiah, California), an Evangelical Protestant church
- brine Every housewife knows that dry salt in contact with fresh meat gradually becomes fluid brine.
- bring Bring him in here.
- briny Do take my Tam, she cried, tearing off her knitted head-gear and letting her soft, fair curls whip out into so many briny strings.
- brooding She, too, sat brooding.
- Booting IP addresses are assigned to a host either dynamically at the time of booting, or permanently by fixed configuration of the host hardware or software.
- BOEING In certain designs with limited relaxed stability in the pitch axis, for example the Boeing 777, the flight control system may allow the aircraft to fly at a more aerodynamically efficient angle of attack than a conventionally stable design.
- booing There was some booing from those more thoughtless and excitable souls to whom a crowd is always an occasion for noise and horse-play.
131 words made from the letters booring
3 letter words made from booring:
5 letter words made from booring:
4 letter words made from booring:
Misspelling of the day
- all a sudden
- all off
- art grossed out by
- art guard
- be in midair
- beared comparison
- beat someone to it