Correct spelling for BORHTER
We think the word borhter is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for borhter
- barter He again flung his pack upon his shoulder, but not so much to barter and to sell, as to seek his betrothed bride.
- batter Have ready a good sized shallow pan, the bottom covered with smoking hot oil; dip the mushrooms, one at a time, into this batter, drain for a moment, and drop them into the hot fat.
- beater "It feels like an egg being beaten by an egg beater," he said; "I'm off the shadow bridge stuff for good and all.
- better How much better he is when we are alone!
- birder The Bridgeport News Birder is a beloved column to many Bridgeport residents which provides both historical and contemporary insight on birds and birding.
- Berthed The vessel berthed beside the pier; Matilda's future lord, The "Honourable Dobbins," stepped jauntily on board; He clasped the maiden to his breast, nor heeded that close by The melancholy Jobbins stood with sad reproachful eye.
112 words made from the letters borhter
5 letter words made from borhter:
4 letter words made from borhter:
3 letter words made from borhter:
7 letter words made from borhter:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends