Correct spelling for BORIN
We think the word borin is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for borin
- bahrain foreign-owned: 94 ( Bahrain 1, Belgium 1, China 1, Estonia 3, Italy 1, Japan 3, Kuwait 3, Latvia 2, Malaysia 1, Norway 1, Pakistan 3, Russia 11, Singapore 5, Syria 5, Turkey 22, UAE 17, UK 2, Ukraine 10, US 1, Yemen 1) (2010)
- bairn No, my bairn, only some bread for breakfast to-morrow.
- baring I make you my homage, These are my two friends, Cecil Villere and Philippe Baring.
- barn Lest his face be recognized by the barn he wore a set of red under-chin whiskers, which would have been more natural had they been a paler shade of scarlet.
- baron I did not like my luck, and wishing to lose a couple of guineas I offered to throw against the baron.
- barring Barring Colonel Fountain, Pat Garrett had stronger intellectuality and broader sympathies than any of his kind I ever met.
- bearing She walked over to her sister, bearing the treasure with a joyous pride.
- behring One form breeds in and north of the Himalayas, eastward to China and Japan, and winters in India and Burma, and another ranges from eastern Siberia across Behring Strait throughout North America, so far south as Mexico.
- bering Is it so as regards Bering Sea? The motto seen on so many ancient cannon, Ultima ratio regum, is not without its message to republics.
- bern With gratitude the government of Bern gave a liberal recompense to the foreign scholars and ambassadors and an escort until they had passed beyond their borders.
- bin I sent Bombay to Sayd bin Salim to advise him not to think of retreat, as it would only be inviting Mirambo to carry the war to Unyanyembe.
- bonn The composer, a Belgian, was a distinguished pupil of the Brussels Conservatoire, winning the Prix de Rome in 1849. As he was unable to produce his opera in his native country, he had the libretto translated into German, and the work was performed with success at Bonn in 1881, and subsequently at Weimar.
- boon With all my heart; ask your boon, and it shall be yours willingly.
- bore "During which you bore yourself exceedingly well.
- boring This tool is more suitable for boring across the grain than lengthways of it, because when boring lengthways the wings W obviously wedge themselves between the fibres of the wood.
- born You ought to have been born an Englishman!
- borodin The chamber music of Borodin, Respighi, Saint-Saëns, the piano trios of Richard Strauss, the chamber music of the Terezin Composers, Joseph Rheinberger, Eric Zeisl, Max Bruch, Willem Pijper, Zdenek Fibich, Glazunov, Edmund Rubbra, Luigi Cherubini, Wilhelm Stenhammar are among the subjects which appeared in past issues.
- boron The nitride of boron, which is obtained by treating boracic acid with carbon in the presence of nitrogen, when acted upon by steam, forms boracic acid again and yields the whole of its nitrogen in the form of ammonia, but the high temperature at which the first reaction takes place, and the volatility of boracic acid in a current of steam, make it impossible to utilize this reaction industrially.
- brain Then the blood mounted to her brain.
- brainy However, in his subsequent apparences, he is referred to as " Brainy" by his fellow Legionnaires, Mon-El and Imra Ardeen.
- bran Mix one pint of bran, one-half pint of flour, and one level teaspoon of baking soda.
- brawn Remember, it is not only brawn but brains that wins games now-a-days and you fellows must be in the fight with minds and bodies every minute!
- Borne Only he had borne it so ill!
- Boris Boris Andraevitch spoke very well; his eloquence would have made a great stir in St. Petersburg, in his department, or maybe in higher quarters, but it produced no effect whatever on Solomin.
- Brian " Brian, dear," said Madge, softly, taking his hand, "you must tell all-for my sake."
- BOEING BECU is a credit union originally established to serve employees of The Boeing Company.
- booing I think "the neighbouring height" referred to is the height of White Moss Common, behind the Fir-Grove, where Wordsworth was often heard murmuring out his verses," booing" as the country folks said: and the
31 words made from the letters borin
4 letter words made from borin:
5 letter words made from borin:
broin, broni, borin, orbin, ribon, inorb, robin.
Misspelling of the day
- all one born days
- all one's born day
- am effective
- am elated
- brown stuffs
- brown-bag lunches
- bursting bubble