Correct spelling for BORKER
We think the word borker is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for borker
- backer  James wrote: "The lines upon the other side I wrote upon the desire of the Sachem & his men, they were their owne words & the substance thereof they also had expressed before Mr Backer, but since my writeing of them wch was almost a week since, I perceive that delivering up the armes to the Indians doth not relish well with the English, especially since of late we heard of the great slaughter, they haue made upon the English in other parts of the country; I perceive att Southampton ye English are much troubled ye Indians haue their armes & I thinke it doth much disturbe ye spirits of these haue them not; as for these Indians for my owne part I doe thinke they are as Cordiale freinds to the English as any in ye Country & what is written by ym is knowne to many to be ye truth, though God knows their hearts," etc.
- baker Was Colonel Baker at the Bureau?
- barker This time she had hardly begun to take them out and place them carefully on the table, when Mrs. Barker came in to lay the cloth for dinner.
- beaker And he took the beaker and drained it, and the song rose up in the hall; And fair bethought King Sigmund his latter days befall.
- bicker John de Witt married Wendela Bicker, daughter of an influential burgomaster of Amsterdam, in 1655, by whom he had two sons and three daughters.
- booger Booger Bear was an album released by The Buddy Miles Express in 1973.
- booker One of the earliest recollections of Black Baby Booker was of being awakened in the middle of the night by his mother to eat fried chicken.
- border He got away-I believe-across the border.
- borer My trees are troubled with twig-borer, canker-worm, and leaf-roller, and my fruit with codling-moth.
- broker The broker listened for a minute.
- burke Millan Silas Burke Rich.
- corker DEAR PUNCHINELLO: "SLUKER," continued the long-haired man in an absent-minded manner, "was a corker! there is no mistake about that.
- porker Answer me that, thou dunder-headed English porker.
- worker He was a hard worker, a brilliant speaker and one of the cleverest cross-examiners at the bar.
- Becker Cowardly under suffering, he was in striking contrast to Becker, who stood graver pain with hardly a flinch.
- Berger Jake Berger noticed it, too, and again leaned heavily on the conversation.
- burger He slept all afternoon, ate at a Burger King across the road, watched the news, and fell asleep again without ever really waking up.
- biker The first commercially successful purpose-designed bicycle helmet was the Bell Biker, a polystyrene-lined hard shell released in 1975.
40 words made from the letters borker
4 letter words made from borker:
5 letter words made from borker:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re