Correct spelling for BORNS
We think the word borns is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for borns
- banns The guardian angel fought every inch of the walk with him, until he began to wonder whether, if Miss Sutton were to take him, the spook would forbid the banns.
- bones That's why I played a trick on him instid o' breakin' his bones."
- bonus At times I figured the bonus might be as high as a fifty.
- born On what day of the week were you born?
- buns I know he had, but he chose to apply it to his private use, and gave it to the gipsy to buy twelve buns for his own eating.
- burns "It burns very well now," said Aurora, still watching the fire.
- Borne Anything must be borne, rather than set the town wondering and talking."
- Barnes In linear measure a boat on the Middlesex side has nearly two lengths less to travel than the one outside it between Barnes Bridge and the 'Ship.
- Boris He looked at her a little impatiently for a few moments, then he asked: "To what port has thy son Boris sailed?"
- Beans Every farmer in the good ol' U.S.A. must have planted nothing but beans for the last two years.
- Corns I may have trod on his corns-though I certainly never meant to, and I like him and all that-but you can't say that I'm not all right.
- horns But there must have been many Millindys, for horns were sounding all through the settlement.
- bins The bins themselves lined but two of the walls, and most of them were covered in with cobwebs, close-drawn like mosquito-curtains.
21 words made from the letters borns
Misspelling of the day