Correct spelling for BOSIAN
We think the word bosian is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bosian
- asian The Church is a sacred corporation for the promulgation and maintenance in Europe of certain Asian principles, which, although local in their birth, are of divine origin, and of universal and eternal application.
- bairn Still there were signs now and then of a sneer which said, "You'll soon be paying no more attention to this poor bairn than her mother did before you."
- ban Then Sir Tristram rode here and there and did his great pain, that eleven of the good knights of the blood of King Ban, that was of Sir Launcelot's kin, that day Sir Tristram smote down; that all the estates marvelled of his great deeds and all cried upon the Knight with the Black Shield.
- basin Warm the basin gently.
- bastion Some entered with them pell mell through the sallyport, others stormed the bastion, and others scrambled over the curtain.
- bean Are your Tin Soldiers shooting bean bullets, Arnold?"
- bin It must have bin a serpent!
- biotin This situation results in biotin deficiency.
- bison They are, perhaps, a more recent accession to the tribe, and are looked down on by the others because they will eat the flesh of bison.
- bobbin Do you know, Cousin Mary, the one drawback to my happiness-you see I always cared for Bobbin, since we were small children-was the dread that Terry might mind.
- boding Suddenly Mayo saw an ominous sight and heard a boding sound.
- boeotian And as, when both sides were fully armed, and it was now evident that a battle would take place, the people who had provisions for sale, with some of the baggage-carriers and others who were unwilling to fight, were proceeding first of all to quit the camp of the Boeotians, the mercenaries under Hiero the Phocian peltasts, and the Heraclean and Phliasian cavalry, making a circuit, fell upon them as they were going off, turned them back, and pursued them to the Boeotian camp; so that they made the army of the Boeotians larger and more numerous than before.
- boffin Rosy Posy, hugging Boffin, scrambled up into a big armchair, and settled herself to listen.
- Basing He had, for example, vetoed a popular measure reducing fares on the New York City elevated railroad, basing his objections on the ground that the bill violated the provisions of the fundamental railroad law of the state.
- Bashing For a second his wonderful wings beat and beat tremendously, frenziedly, with a noise you could hear all up the hill; then he fell back in one demented, frenzied mix up of bashing, smashing pinions, legs, tail, and whirling feathers.
- Bayesian Beta distributions provide a family of prior probability distributions for binomial distributions in Bayesian inference: .
- BOEING Also in 1974, there were three airlines operating nonstop jet service between the airport and Houston Intercontinental (IAH): Braniff flying Boeing 727-100s and 727-200s, Eastern operating a Boeing 727-200 (with direct, no change of plane service being flown between Corpus Christi and Atlanta via IAH) and Texas International flying Douglas DC-9-10s.
73 words made from the letters bosian
3 letter words made from bosian:
5 letter words made from bosian:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten