Correct spelling for BOSIANS
We think the word bosians is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bosians
- Asians Emirati 19%, other Arab and Iranian 23%, South Asian 50%, other expatriates (includes Westerners and East Asians) 8% (1982) note: less than 20% are UAE citizens (1982)
- Beans No pork and beans!
- Brains Might fail, and blow out my brains."
- bins Since the heating will be supplied from outside, there will be a hothouse and cold-frames for those who wish to have a share in the garden, just as now there are bins in the basement.
- bans There were plenty of troubles about which must have puzzled the young King considerably: rival Popes were hurling bans, bulls, excommunications, anathemas and such-like Church property at each other, and all the little dogs were barking at the heels of those precious pontiffs.
- boons To spear an enemy with one of these harpoons, and then, after playing him for half an hour or so, to land him and finish him up with a tin sword, constituted one of the most reliable boons peculiar to that strange people.
- basins As there were spoons, so there were bowls and basins belonging to the temple.
- begins "Work-work-work Till the brain begins to swim!
- bushings This scheme is so named because cylindrical bushings or buttons are attached to the work in positions corresponding to the holes to be bored, after which they are used in locating the work.
- bobbins In order to achieve such inextricable confusion our soldiers, those weavers of snares, must have made in them turnings and twists with their great bobbins of barbed wire carried under their arms.
112 words made from the letters bosians
3 letter words made from bosians:
5 letter words made from bosians:
bosna, basis, oasis, aibos, insas, obias, sabis, bonia, sosin, ibans, osani, ibson, basso, snabs, bansi, bisso, nisos, asobi, isbas, obina, bison, sabin, anios, nasib, assin, sison, bonis, boian, basin, sanso, sabon, bosia, banos, boiss, abssi, snibs, sisno, sason, bossa, soins, nassi, nisas, ossia, banis, sibon, siano, bissa, sains, nisba, sobas, sanbo, boina, onias, sinas, bassi, issan, bosin, sobis, sians, sansi.
Misspelling of the day