Correct spelling for BOTTAM
We think the word bottam is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bottam
- bantam "Lysander kin have as much trouble with his brains as anybody," she said, with bantam-like dignity, straightening her limp calico back, and tightening her grasp on the baby in her arms.
- batman "Poor chap," he said to his batman, "he is done up.
- batter In the beginning they used hot stones on which to lay the lump of meal, or flour and water, or the batter.
- batty Say, maybe that wa'n't some batty performance, with them two old duffers golfin' all over the first floor of a Fifth-ave.
- beam And yet when we broke into his cabin, twenty-four hours later, there was not a trace of him: only his boxes neatly packed, his watch hanging to the beam and just running down, a handful of gold and silver tossed on to the bunk-just as he might have emptied it from his pockets-nothing else, and the whole cabin neat as a pin."
45 words made from the letters bottam
3 letter words made from bottam:
4 letter words made from bottam:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window