Correct spelling for BOTTER
We think the word botter is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for botter
- barter "It now became a question whether we should use them for the purpose of barter to obtain the precious stones.
- batter Nobody cares whether I live or die-not even I. James Bansemer could not batter me down, as he surely will, if I-" He crossed to an old chest and unlocked its lid with feverish haste.
- beater Cut a slit in a piece of paper, insert the Dover egg beater in the slit, put the beater in the cream and push the paper down to cover.
- better "I think I'd better go home," the little boy said.
- Bette Bogart then had a minor supporting role in Bad Sister with Bette Davis in 1931.
- battier On Mist on Hill, see: Chin Hong-Da, The music of Marc Battier, Kee Yong Chong and Gene Coleman: Compositions for Traditional Asian Instruments and Electronics in the Twentieth Century, DMA, Bowling Green State University, December 2017.
48 words made from the letters botter
4 letter words made from botter:
3 letter words made from botter:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of