Correct spelling for BOTTONS
We think the word bottons is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bottons
- button There was no button missing.
- Buttons When Mozart reached Munich, he was still in mourning for his mother, and dressed according to the French custom of the time, in red coat with black buttons.
- Cottons But it was full of trout, and they had a glorious time that morning-at least the Cottons certainly had, and Davy seemed to have it.
- boons A celebrated golfer, being in one of his lighter moods, discussed with me the future association of aeroplanes and golf, and he observed that when the flying machines came they would be such boons and blessings to the golfing fraternity above all others as nobody imagined at the present time.
- bitterns The order Heridiones includes the herons, the bitterns, the storks, spoonbill, ibis, &c.
- bottoms "Look here, Bugg," said the Senator, laughing, "why don't you move out of the bottoms?"
- batons Baton (conducting), a short thin stick used for directing a musical performance Baton, a type of club (weapon) Baton (law enforcement) Baston (weapon), a type of baton used in Arnis and Filipino Martial Arts Baton charge, a coordinated tactic for dispersing crowds of people Baton (running), an object transferred by runners in a relay race Baton (symbol), a symbolic attribute of military or other office Baton twirling, a light metal rod used for keeping time, twirling, and juggling in marching band and parade performances Baton sinister, a mark of cadency in heraldry Baton, a smaller version of a baguette Baton, in stick juggling, the central stick, which is manipulated with the side-sticks (control sticks) Batons, in the keyboard of a carillon, the stick-like keys used to play the bells Baton, another name for the suit of wands in the Italian and French tarot decks Baton, another word for a batonette in the list of culinary knife cuts In other uses: BATON, a Type 1 block cipher, used by the United States to secure all types of classified information Baton Bob, a costumed street performer currently based in Atlanta, Georgia Baton Broadcasting, a Canadian broadcaster, now owned by CTVglobemedia Baton Broadcasting System, a defunct television system owned by Baton Broadcasting Inc.
- Britons But the Britons had not yet learnt the art of war.
- battens They should be strong, with battens at the back to prevent them warping, which they are liable to do owing to the dampness of the clay.
61 words made from the letters bottons
3 letter words made from bottons:
5 letter words made from bottons:
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning