Correct spelling for BRAIK
We think the word braik is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for braik
- back I must get back soon."
- bark The trees grow large with soft white bark, and large round leaves.
- barrack But to all those who look on the unfolding of the mental and moral faculties as the chief aim of true education, the homely experiments of Pestalozzi offer a far more suggestive and important field for observation than the barrack-like methods of the French Emperor.
- batik Further study to the geometry of symbolism in Indonesian batik showed the applicability of fractal geometry in traditional designs.
- beak It differs from the other sort in form also; having very long teeth, and a hooked nose like the beak of a parrot.
- bra Brussels Airlines has codeshare agreements with the following airlines: Adria Airways Aegean Airlines Air Canada Air India Air Malta airBaltic All Nippon Airways Austrian Airlines BRA Braathens Regional Airlines Cathay Pacific Croatia Airlines EgyptAir Etihad Airways Eurowings Flybmi Hainan Airlines Lufthansa Nordica Royal Air Maroc RwandAir Singapore Airlines Swiss International Air Lines TAAG Angola Airlines TAP Air Portugal TAROM Thai Airways Ukraine International Airlines (Ends 16 October 2018) United Airlines
- brag Go back to your class-room, and if you have a spark of affection in your nature, don't brag about this to the other boys."
- bragg General Bragg turned on our forces under Rosecrans, on the 16th of September, on the 17th, skirmishing began, and on the 18th, very hard skirmishing and some fighting came off. It was on the 18th that the brigade, under command of Colonel Dan. McCook, was sent out to the Chickamauga creek to burn a bridge, which it successfully accomplished.
- braid Monkeys, they are, rigged up in brown 'olland an' red braid, wot 'ave immytated 'uman beings till they've come to talk langwidge wot we can understand, and tumble to our meanings.
- brain Her brain was in a whirl.
- brake "And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake: and after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
- bray Bray cast a quick look at Parkhurst's grave face.
- break "I wanted to break with her.
- brick Yes, Mariana is a brick!
- brie "O whair gat thou these targats, Johnie, 105 That blink sae brawly abune thy brie?" "I gat them in the field fechting, Wher, cruel King, thou durst not be.
- brig Have him committed to the brig, Master-at-Arms."
- brink Seizing the horse by the ears, and drawing himself up, he placed one foot on the brink of the precipice, and then sprang clear over the horse's head, just as the animal relinquished its hold!
- brisk A brisk artillery duel was proceeding between the land batteries and the squadron, and the handsome town was already in flames in several places.
- broke An exclamation broke from me.
- brook Playing by the brook in the ravine.
- rack They did not stretch the rack out, as we are doing.
- Brae Birkendale Brae, now commonly called Birkendailly, is a steep descent on the south side of Minch-Moor, which separates Tweeddale from Ettrick Forest; and from the top of which you have the first view of the woods of Hangingshaw, the castle of Newark, and the romantic dale of Yarrow.
- Brock There is, in the corridor of the Parliament Buildings at Toronto, the copy of a splendid portrait of Brock, full of life and action.
- Barack 2328, May 13, 1983 (American Indian Day) Proclamations On October 31, 2013, President Barack Obama made a Presidential proclamation that November 2013 as Native American Heritage Month.
- Brian Brian is the most careless man in the world; he would put the letter into his pocket, or throw it into the waste-paper basket, and never think of it again.
34 words made from the letters braik
4 letter words made from braik:
5 letter words made from braik:
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed