Correct spelling for BRAW
We think the word braw is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for braw
- bra "The 'Signs' or Nishans of the generating parents, that is the Lares and Penates, were placed in the family niches close to the holy flame-that 'hot air,' 'holy spirit,' or 'breath'-the active force of the Hebrew BRA, and the Egyptian P'ta-the engenderer of the heavens and earth, before which ignorant and superstitious races prayed and prostrated themselves, just as they do to-day before very similar symbols.
- brad Scarcely had Brad, Dan and Red taken refuge than two shadowy figures emerged through the tunnel.
- brag Her mother couldn't have had a constitution to brag on when a little thing like falling on a stone killed her quick like it did.
- bran Bran stretched up his head and sniffed, but went no further; and when Beckwith had placed his burden on the straw inside the kennel, Bran lay down, as if on guard, outside the opening and put his muzzle on his forepaws.
- brat I mind him when he was a brat of a lad and- Yes-yes-but I must go, said Ainsleigh rather impatiently and left Mrs. Petley talking to the air.
- brawl Deep in the quiet valley there, away from noise, and violence, and brawl, save that of the rivulet, any man would have deemed them homes of simple mind and innocence.
- brawn They were also supported by the millions of Americans in private life-men and women in industry, in commerce, on the farms, and in all manner of activity on the home front-who contributed their brains and their brawn in arming, equipping, and feeding them.
- bray But now, with a groan, Dick and Jack both knew it for one of the Bray Park cars.
- brew Healthy too, chanting, regular hours, then brew liqueurs.
- brow My husband built it, and-" The squire's brow darkened.
- craw "'It's no fair bet,' says Brother Crow, 'because you are a bigger man than I am, and it stands to reason that you have got more wind in your craw than I have, but I shall give you one trial if I split my gizzard,' says he.
- draw Do not draw this out.
- raw And we found that one could get $1000 to $1500 for a raw claim after getting a deed to it.
- Brae The dip in which the village lay was black with the transport of many columns, and the dust and smoke raised by the thousands of animals and hundreds of cooking fires formed a heavy haze which, covering the township as with a pall, hung half-way between the level of the valley and the overhanging brae where the advance-guard stood halted.
- BRAS 183. Une fantasie d'ung homme courant en poste sur ung blanc, ayant deux bras nuz, devant son cheval et une devise en ung rondeau et une marguerite en chief.
7 words made from the letters braw
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from