Correct spelling for BREN
We think the word bren is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bren
- ben Ben Adhem's name led all the rest.
- bern Edenton, New Bern, Wilmington, Fayetteville, Hillsboro, Halifax and Salisbury were called "borough towns"; and, by virtue of this superior dignity, each sent, in addition to the county members, a representative to the lower House of Assembly.
- bran For such calves, equal parts of bran, oats whole or ground, and ground corn, barley, rye, or speltz are excellent.
- brent Brent, reeling unsteadily as he walked, looked about him in a dazed fashion out of giddy eyes.
- brew Clara therefore told him the whole affair in Italian, before her maid and the witch-girl-of the visit of the young Prince, and how the girl was lying hid under the bed, and asked him was it not likely that Sidonia had brought her there to teach her how to brew the love-drink, with which she would then have bewitched the Prince and all the men-folk in the castle, and ought she not to warn her Grace of the danger.
- wren 550. I have never happened to meet with the nest of the Streaked Wren-Warbler, and all the information I possess in regard to its nidification I owe to others.
- Been Guess you've never been like that.
- Bred To this day the amazement its contents bred in me is fresh.
- Bret But the Bret Harte of The Luck of Roaring Camp and The Heathen Chinee does not, of course, belong to Frimley; those were earlier successes which he never equalled later.
8 words made from the letters bren
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all