Correct spelling for BRICKE
We think the word bricke is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bricke
- bicker Besides, I need an assistant-but not one I have to bicker with every time I make a move.
- bike Come along then, and we'll ask if anybody will look after the bike till you can send for it.
- bracken One of the youngsters with me, bruising the bracken and snuffing it, said it smelt of almond and cucumber.
- bracket "Now you can understand, I guess, why I sent Bailey away, telling him I should have to dream over this bracket clock.
- brake Anna-Felicitas was staring much too thoughtfully at the deepening gloom of the late afternoon sky and the rubbish brooding on the face of the waters, and she had jumped rather excessively when the St. Luke stopped so suddenly, just as if it were putting on the brake hard, and emitted that agonized whistle.
- brick She's a jolly brick, mother, that she is!
- bridge Minna looked for the little girl in red-but there was no little girl in red on the bridge at all!
- brie We have oftentimes heretofore refused good money for them of those of London in Cahors, yea and those of Bourdeaux in Brie, who would have bought them for the substantific quality of the elementary complexion, which is intronificated in the terrestreity of their quidditative nature, to extraneize the blasting mists and whirlwinds upon our vines, indeed not ours, but these round about us. For if we lose the piot and liquor of the grape, we lose all, both sense and law. If you restore them unto us at my request, I shall gain by it six basketfuls of sausages and a fine pair of breeches, which will do my legs a great deal of good, or else they will not keep their promise to me. Ho by gob, Domine, a pair of breeches is good, et vir sapiens non abhorrebit eam. Ha, ha, a pair of breeches is not so easily got; I have experience of it myself.
- brig On the way to Boston, and while she was off the coast of North Carolina, the brig was pursued and fired at by a little schooner which turned out to be Captain Beardsley's privateer Osprey, on which Marcy Gray was serving in the capacity of pilot.
- brink But they might as well whisper at the brink of Niagara.
- brisk The street was quite deserted; not even a cat or a policeman moved on it and Van Bibber's footsteps sounded brisk on the sidewalk.
- broke His voice broke when he tried to laugh.
- broker I had known since the day I heard myself telling the New York broker.
- brooke Then he stopped short, for he saw that Emily Brooke was standing there between the old posts under the purple and white lilacs.
- rick Rick glanced at Dodd.
- rickey Rickey isn't an aristocrat, she said: she's what we call here poor-white, but she's got a heart of gold.
- Bricked T. X. conducted a very careful search and had no difficulty in finding the bricked up door.
- Brock Brock stared hard at the flushed, boyish face of the other; it was weak and yet as hard as brass, hard with the overbearing confidence of the spoiled child of wealth.
- Barack Mills was awarded the 2012 Presidential Citizens Medal by Barack Obama, the second-highest civilian award in the United States, in recognition of his service to help American Indian families through Running Strong for American Indian Youth.
- Brice Yuba Bill swallowed the glass of whiskey at a gulp, wiped his mouth and eyes, smothered a second explosion, and then gravely confronted Brice.
- Ricky Is the church handy, Ricky?
- Rickie Rickie Longfellow, Back in Time: The Cumberland Gap, United States Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- BUICK For 1959, Buick offered an optional "Air Ride" system on all models that combined "soft-rate" steel coil springs in the front with air springs in the rear.
- BRICKS This praise, Odo thought, seemed scarcely to the cousin's liking; but he carried it off with the philosophic remark that it is the mortar between the bricks that holds the building together.
- brisker Brisker and hungrier than the baby.
48 words made from the letters bricke
4 letter words made from bricke:
5 letter words made from bricke:
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed