Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for BRNING
We think the word brning is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for brning
- Brain(Definition of brain)
- Banning(Definition of banning)
- Braining(Definition of Braining)
- Barring(Definition of barring)
- Bronzing(Definition of Bronzing)
- Burning(Definition of burning)
- Benin(Definition of benin)
- Browning(Definition of browning)
- Bring(Definition of bring)
- Bruin(Definition of bruin)
- Boning(Definition of Boning)
- Brine(Definition of brine)
- Boring(Definition of boring)
- Briny(Definition of briny)
- Branding(Definition of branding)
- Benign(Definition of benign)
Chief justice roberts also filed a concurring opinion, arguing that the dissent contains a paradox: the governing board banning affirmative action is an exercise of policymaking authority, but others who reach that conclusion (presumed to mean the supporters of proposal 2) do not take race seriously.
Still not a soul could we find, barring an old goat tethered and a few roaming fowls.
Afterwards, in 1725, some time before death surprised him, in the midst of his great exploits, he sent captain bering, a dane, with express orders to find out, if possible, a passage by the sea of kamtshatka, to the coast of america.
= the benin massacre.
Every morning sir evelyn baring would find upon his table a great pile of telegrams from khartoum-twenty or thirty at least; and as the day went on, the pile would grow.
On the left of the altar is the altieri chapel, in which is a recumbent statue of the blessed luigi albertoni, by bernini.
But there is something so benign and healing in the general voice of humanity that, maugre all our regulations to prevent it, the simple name of man applied properly, never fails to work a salutary effect.