Correct spelling for BTHEN
We think the word bthen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bthen
- athena For instance, when Themistokles, at the time of the Persian invasion, urged the Athenians to abandon their city and territory, and resist the enemy at Salamis, on board of their fleet, while the greater part of the citizens were struck with astonishment at so daring a proposal, Kimon was seen with a cheerful countenance walking through the Kerameikus with his friends, carrying in his hand his horse's bridle, which he was going to offer up to the goddess Athena in the Acropolis, in token that at that crisis the city did not need horsemen so much as sailors.
- athene But Athene, binding up the other winds, roused the swift north wind, that so Ulysses might escape from death.
- ban That is truth, said King Ban and Bors.
- bane The renegade Wanyamwezi who had married into Wagogo families were always our bane in this country.
- bath On those plains it was like a Turkish bath.
- bathe They are then made to bathe, and the shoes of all the assembled Chamars made up into two bundles and placed on their heads, while they are required to promise that they will not repeat the offence.
- bather Let the bather strip to his drawers, and sit down on the chair with a fold of flannel under him, for the seat will get extremely hot-put on his knees a slop-basin, with a sponge and a little cold water.
- bathing Then Cossinius was sent, with considerable forces, to give his assistance and advice, and him Spartacus missed but very little of capturing in person, as he was bathing at Salinae; for he with great difficulty made his escape, while Spartacus possessed himself of his baggage, and following the chase with a great slaughter, stormed his camp and took it, where Cossinius himself was slain.
- batten Pen to Woolwich, and Sir W. Batten and I to the tavern, where much company came to us and our dinner, and somewhat short by reason of their taking part away with them.
- bean They built it of bean-sticks against the wall at the end, and father broke up a packing-case to get planks for the roof.
- beaten Oughtn't it to be beaten again?
- ben "That's like him," snapped Ben Weatherstaff.
- bern This part of the proceedings was so sadly lacking in earnestness and dignity, that the details of it were not suffered to appear in the Acts of the Conference, which were immediately put to press and published by the government of Bern.
- beth I have been alone all my life, but I never realized it until the day I was ill and Beth came down to see me.
- Bathed It lay in the heart of an emerald valley watered by streams, and beneath their sun-bathed crystal the grass was of a marvelous green.
- Been What have you and your mother been talking about?
- Berthing Hogan's Alley", a nickname for the Riviera Country Club because of Ben Hogans success there "Hogan's Alley", a nickname for the Colonial Country Club because of Ben Hogans success there in the annual PGA Tour event, which he won a record five times “Hogan’s Alley”, name for a berthing space located in the After Battery Compartment of a World War II diesel electric submarine.
- Bethany For it was then that the Master had bade her go to Bethany.
- bathes The clear and brilliant moonlight of Italy now pervades every district of the glorious city, and bathes in its pure effulgence the groves and palaces on the Pincian Mount.
- Baden I am very hurried; I arrived but just now from Baden, and I start again to-night for Anjou.
18 words made from the letters bthen
5 letter words made from bthen:
Misspelling of the day
- be at the head of
- growing along ground
- had dent