Correct spelling for BUASY
We think the word buasy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for buasy
- baas "Yes, baas," said the black gruffly; "eat um all fast."
- bars And as soon as he had played a few bars, Audrey gave a start, fortunately not a physical start, and she blushed also.
- base Do you suppose we are near the base of the mountain?
- bass Seated in the moonlight, the minister wondered vaguely whether Jethro Bass were troubling the girl.
- bay Lincoln had kept the enemy at bay much longer than was anticipated by friend or foe.
- bias There is never any doubt about his genuineness, or that what he states is free from bias and romantic exaggeration.
- bossy Don't you think it's the beautifulest bossy ever you saw?
- bs ARIZONA: Coconino Co. : San Francisco Mtn., 3 BS, 6 CMNH.
- bursa -Chronic inflammatory changes occurring in connection with the navicular bursa, affecting variously the bursa itself, the perforans tendon, or the navicular bone, and characterized by changes in the form of the hoof and persisting lameness.
- bursar In the leases of the more distant farms it was usual to stipulate that the tenant should provide "horse meat and man's meat" for the Master and Bursar and their servants while on a tour of inspection.
- bus As each bus stopped, there came momentary scramble and confusion until inside and out they filled up.
- busby I am told that he had at least one fierce row with Busby-" "We'll come to that," interjected Carmody, as Durgin left the chair.
- buss With tender steps he trod, To see if he could spy The man that did him so molest; Which he with heavy eye Had soon beheld, and said, Alas! my own sweetheart, I now do doubt, if e'er we buss, It must be in a cart.
- busty Busty Cops Go Hawaiian (2010) Busty Cops and the Jewel of Denial (2010)
- busy If my head was not turned at this time it was because I was so busy from morning till night.
- buy I was going to buy a typewriter, sir.
- Bays He is very angry with you, because he has been obliged to sell some of Mena's gold-bays.
- Beaus Together with a short SUPPLEMENT to the Fop-Dictionary: Compos'd for the use of the Town Beaus.
- Boas "Ostrich wool boas in all colours, price, one shilling and three farthings," they were ticketed.
- Bursae Inflammation of the bursae is called bursitis.
- buys 55-64; buys Corsica from the Genoese, ii.
- buoys "They are provided with lifeboats, buoys, and other necessary things to enable them to do so successfully.
- boys "This is one of the boys from St. Mark's.
- brays People talked tremendously, and commented upon the absence of the Vinings, and their treatment of their old friends, the Brays.
- BSA The reaction of BSA with alcohols gives the corresponding trimethylsilyl ether, together with N-(trimethylsilyl)acetamide as a byproduct: ROH + Me3SiNC(OSiMe3)Me → Me3SiN(H)C(O)Me + ROSiMe3
- BURS The chestnut-trees were clustered on a small, rocky knoll, their golden-brown leaves fluttering in the sunlight, their great, rich, bursting green burs bending down the boughs and dropping to the ground.
22 words made from the letters buasy
4 letter words made from buasy:
5 letter words made from buasy:
yabus, suyab, bayus.
Misspelling of the day