Correct spelling for BUDDS
We think the word budds is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for budds
- beads Suddenly she jumped up and ran across the room and kissed her sister, first on one cheek and then on the other, saying: "If I had golden beads in strings, I'd give you these, and other things.
- buddy Buddy will soon be back, I dare say?"
- Beds "Now, Pat," said his mother, "that's not the way to make beds.
- butts " Butts in the stomach, sir," he moaned; "they're bad, sir, aw, they're bad."
- buddies He claimed superstition is based upon fear and faith, and he feared that someone had tampered with his random choice of subjects, and he had faith that it was one of his buddies.
- bids "But," cried I, "does not Lord Arlington do as the King bids him?"
- birds Birds were singing at her window.
- bards The little poet of the foregoing knew where she was going, which is more than can be said for many modern bards.
- buds When you can forget the buds, there are a great many things to make you happy.
- bodes When a man of fifty or beyond, one or more of whose friends has died of pneumonia about his age, comes down with the disease and learns, as he often will in spite of the best directed effort to the contrary, that he is suffering from the affection, if he is seriously disturbed by the knowledge, we realize that it bodes ill for the course of the disease.
- bides She bides her time when like the prodigal, he will surely return, perhaps mentally and morally purified and a wiser, if a sadder man.
9 words made from the letters budds
Misspelling of the day
- am overjoyed