Correct spelling for BUE
We think the word bue is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bue
- be I want to be better."
- bee And now, I suppose, you'll be making a bee-line for home, you lucky beggar.
- blue Yes, the blue room!
- bud And now, in Age, I bud agayn, After soe manie Deaths, I bud and write, I once more smell the Dew and Rain, And relish Versing!
- bug And he was rather a big bug at it in his time, I believe."
- bum They're like a scene in a bum play, or like one of those Washington Square rat-holes, where artists eat Welsh-rabbits with dirty fingers.
- bun Then if we place the small bun, H, on the top of the remaining one and trace its circumference in the manner shown, Fred's piece, F, will exactly equal Harry's small bun, H, with the addition of the piece marked G-half the rim of the other.
- bur My name ain't Bur, Mr. Guy; my name is Chub, and I don't like to be called out of my name.
- bus The superintendent swung himself on to a passing motor-bus and selected a seat on top, with his brain still revolving the events of the morning.
- but But I know who did.
- buy What shall I buy my little English wife, eh?"
- bye Good-bye, my dear sir-good-bye."
- cue I saw that to attain my end I should have to employ all my mental and physical talents, that I must make friends of the great, and take cue from all whom I found it to be my interest to please.
- due She went into the waiting room to find out when the next train to Paris was due.
- hue The hue of the rose, dear Adele, can only inspire me with delicious fancies.
- rue I know now why you are living and will always live on a fourth floor in the rue d'Enfer."
- sue "And," Honoria pursued eagerly, "if I come here to sue you for the truth-it is you who force me."
- Bub "All right, bub," said he.
- Que Qu'est-ce que vous voulez?
- Tue Donna! dell' alma mia parte piu cara! Perche muta in pensosa atto mi guati? E di segrete stille, Rugiadose si fan le tue pupille? &c.
- BU Bu-shi-do means literally Military-Knight-Ways-the ways which fighting nobles should observe in their daily life as well as in their vocation; in a word, the "Precepts of Knighthood," the noblesse oblige of the warrior class.
Misspelling of the day