Correct spelling for BUIDS
We think the word buids is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for buids
- beads His red hair stood on end, and beads of perspiration rolled down his face, which Anna wiped with a handkerchief.
- Beds It was only when she went into the tiny, box-like, paper-covered room with two little white beds in it that she began to understand this.
- butts Wit at the expense of Coalchester can only be of interest to Coalchester wits and their butts, so I shall not record the bright and animated talk which helped to digest Mrs. Talbot's rabbit-pie, but confine myself to a practical outcome of it.
- bids Suetonius bids me say that he honours bravery, and that your lives will be spared if you lay down your arms.
- baits While the diligence baits we will drink a glass of punch and have a sensible talk; be sure you come.
- birds It'll please the dear old birds.
- bits Tilloy still had parts of houses standing, bits of white wall having no relation to the wild rubbish-heaps around.
- builds Each native builds his own cabin, which rarely consists of more than one apartment.
- bards She has lost the learning by which she was wont to delight her idle hours with classic poetry and Greek philosophy; if she can read at all, her accomplishment is a rare one, and the most powerful stimulus to her imagination is the song of illiterate bards who recite the heroic achievements of her race.
- buds It was doubtless the face of Marie, examining the buds on her lilac bushes.
- bides An whiles, when through the open door there fades the deein' licht, I think I hear my ain twa men come up the road at nicht, But him that bides the nearest seems the furthest aye frae me- And it's lang, lang listenin' till I hear the three!
20 words made from the letters buids
5 letter words made from buids:
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with