Correct spelling for BURBAGE
We think the word burbage is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for burbage
- barbecue Mrs. Hargrove couldn't help Sallie at all with the kiddies, either, because she was looking through all her boxes and bundles for a letter from her son, which she thought said something about favoring woman's rights, and if it is like she thinks it is, she is going to go to the barbecue and get things nice and hot instead of having them brought to her cold.
- barge The former was killed on a barge attached to us, and the other on the bridge.
- barrage If he could only pass the limit of the German barrage he had an idea that he would find himself among friends before long; and he was right, although the manner of his meeting them was very unexpected.
- brag "Then it is not more impossible, more surprising that Christ should substitute Himself for a piece of bread, than that a ghost should hide and brag in the foot of a table.
- bragg On'y let me know thet Bragg is whipt, an' I die happy.
- brake But when the gate was mended there came another flood and brake the second gate.
- bridge From Cambridge Common, where at last he arrived, the road to Boston was long, and was broken by the bridge whose difficult passage in the morning he remembered.
- bubble Their morbid character is, on the contrary, the well whence strange inventions incessantly bubble.
- budge A few stubborn ones like yourself refuse to budge."
- bulge Phobar's hand clutched a bulge in his pocket.
- burbank H. H. Burbank, 32 Me.
- Barbie At the 1987 French trial of Klaus Barbie, a German war criminal of World War II, Mbemba was an assistant defense lawyer in the team headed by Jacques Verges.
- Airbag The current official Guinness World Record "greatest height achieved by being launched from an airbag" is 22 meters (72 feet 2 inches) and was set on 7 June 2012 by Christian "Elvis" Guth, Christian von Cranach and Patrik Baumann, a German blob team in Hamburg/Norderstedt (D).
136 words made from the letters burbage
4 letter words made from burbage:
5 letter words made from burbage:
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning