Correct spelling for BURDAN
We think the word burdan is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for burdan
- bardeen 1974 — Stephen Hawking applies quantum field theory to black hole spacetimes and shows that black holes will radiate particles with a black-body spectrum which can cause black hole evaporation 1975 — James Bardeen and Jacobus Petterson show that the swirl of spacetime around a spinning black hole can act as a gyroscope stabilizing the orientation of the accretion disc and jets 1989 — Identification of microquasar V404 Cygni as a binary black hole candidate system 1994 — Charles Townes and colleagues observe ionized neon gas swirling around the center of our Galaxy at such high velocities that a possible black hole mass at the very center must be approximately equal to that of 3 million suns.
- barman "Give him a leg up, Jim," Soden said to his barman.
- bataan The Legend of Lizzie Borden (1975) – made-for-television movie directed by Paul Wendkos and starring Elizabeth Montgomery; based on the 1892 trial of Lizzie Borden and presented a fictionalized scenario in which Lizzie could have successfully gotten away with murder 1976 All the President's Men (1976) – reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein uncover the details of the Watergate scandal leading to President Nixons resignation Bound For Glory (1976) – biopic about Depression-era folk singer and social advocate Woody Guthrie Helter Skelter (1976) – an account of the Tate / Leno and Rosemary LaBianca murders in Los Angeles in 1969, perpetrated by the Manson Family Salon Kitty (1976) - erotic-war-drama based on the novel of the same name by Peter Norden, covering the Salon Kitty Incident The Message (1976 film) - epic biography movie about the life and times of Prophet Muhammad Sybil (TV 1976) – inspired by the life of Shirley Ardell Mason, who was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder The Lindbergh Kidnapping Case (TV 1976) – dramatization of the Lindbergh kidnapping, investigation, and trial of Bruno Hauptmann (Anthony Hopkins) The Town That Dreaded Sundown (1976) – loosely based on the actual crimes attributed to an unidentified serial killer known as the Phantom Killer who terrorized the residents in the town of Texarkana, Texas 1977 A Bridge Too Far (1977) – the story of the failure of Operation Market Garden during World War II MacArthur (1977) – a retelling of World War II-era General of the Army Douglas MacArthurs life from 1942, before the Battle of Bataan, to 1952, after he had been removed from his Korean War command by President Truman for insubordination Operation Thunderbolt (1977) – based on the Israeli commando raid in Entebbe, Uganda, to release more than 100 hostages 1978 The Buddy Holly Story (1978) – biopic about Texas musician Buddy Holly Midnight Express (1978) – based on the book by William Hayes and his experiences after he is caught smuggling drugs out of Turkey and thrown into prison 1979 The Amityville Horror (1979) – based on the alleged real-life experiences of the Lutz family, who buys a new home in Long Island, only to flee after they experience a series of frightening paranormal events along with the murders of the DeFeo family by Ronald DeFeo, Jr.
- Barton The Barton had its parlour, and Pendoggat practised the entire ritual connected with that mysterious apartment.
- Bidden Would we were bidden with the rest!
- Birding Separation of Black Brant, Dark-bellied Brent Goose and Pale-bellied Brent Goose Birding World 10(1):11–15; an identification paper Syroechkovski, E.
- Borden "If we could come," the Marquis said gently, "to the reason for this visit-" The words supplied the sting that Borden needed.
- Baden The Grand Dukes of Baden, and of Hesse Darmstadt, whose dominions we next entered, were less suspicious and were satisfied at our writing down our names and destination.
90 words made from the letters burdan
5 letter words made from burdan:
3 letter words made from burdan:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics