Correct spelling for BURING
We think the word buring is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for buring
- baring Francis Baring, M.P., became surety for Col.
- barring Barring England, she's the only human nation in the whole snarling pack.
- bearing "I have noted all the facts that have any bearing on the case.
- behring The accounts I got at Behring Island from the American newspapers of the anxiety which our wintering had caused in Europe led me indeed to make our stay there shorter than I at first intended.
- bering Index: D At Nootka, 14; motive of his voyage to North-West Coast, 17; his skill, courage, and endurance, 19; search for North-West passage, 19; his voyage of 1778, 20; refits his ship at Nootka, 20; names the Sound, 20; denies existence of Fonte's and De Fuca's channels, 21; discovers and names Prince William's Sound and Cook's Inlet, 21; visits Unalaska, 21; sails through and names Bering Strait, 21; reaches the Arctic, 21; killed by natives, at Sandwich Islands, Feb 14, 1779, 21; his narrative published, 1784, 21. Bib.
- boring Perceiving that my people were willing to stand by me, I made preparations for defence by boring loopholes for muskets into the stout clay walls of my tembe.
- brine Wherever the brine wetted the shingles, the fire turned from it, and concentrated into one spot.
- bring 1090. You were told the articles that you were to bring home, and the value that was to be put upon the shawls?
- briny Crotthers was there at the foot of the table in his striking Highland garb, his face glowing from the briny airs of the Mull of Galloway.
- bruin More than once that night did Little Tim, despite his utmost efforts, fall into a momentary sleep, from which each time he awoke with a convulsive start and sharp cry, to the obvious surprise of Bruin, who, being awakened out of a comfortable nap, looked up with a growl inquiringly, and then relapsed.
- burning 4. It obviates all danger of burning the food.
- burping Throw some soda down the hatch For burping volume none can match.
- burying It was deemed advisable to keep Hester's death a secret from Mrs. Miller; so, with as little ceremony as possible, the body was buried at the close of the day, in an inclosure which had been set apart as a family burying-ground; and when again the night shadows fell Hagar Warren sat in her silent room, brooding over her grief, and looking oft at the plain pine cradle where lay the little motherless child, her granddaughter.
- Burring "Don't be high-brow," Jimmie's lazy baritone besought with the slight burring of the "r's" that Eleanor found so irresistible.
57 words made from the letters buring
3 letter words made from buring:
5 letter words made from buring:
Misspelling of the day