Correct spelling for BURSCO
We think the word bursco is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bursco
- bars Their home from the outside looked like a prison, with iron bars before the door and lower windows.
- basic To elucidate the basic principle of Edison's method, let the crushed ore fall in a thin stream past such a magnet.
- bask The gaudy wings that float idly on the breeze, and the coats of mail which glitter in the light, have they nothing to tell of the local circumstances around them; or, is it too much to infer, that a more glorious and stimulating sun required creatures of superior brilliancy to bask in its rays?
- basso Among the lower and smaller basso-relievos upon these porches, is the subject of the daughter of Herodias dancing before Herod.
- buck He was leaning on Jenny as Eve and I came into the mess hall; oddly, she seemed to be trying to buck him up.
- bunco Perhaps we are scarcely entitled to bestow that title on Bunco, for he was as thoroughly lost in the forest as were any of his companions, in the sense, at least, of being ignorant as to where he was, or how far from the nearest human habitation: but he was acquainted with forest-life, knew the signs and symptoms of the wilderness, and could track his way through pathless wastes in a manner that was utterly incomprehensible to his companions, and could not be explained by himself.
- burdock I made a burdock poultice for his hand the best I could- And it's mighty good for bruises, I tell you now!
- burg We'd have every lawyer in this burg busy in a week, and they're making too much money already.
- bugs "You haven't got the bugs.
- BUICK The 1962 Pontiac full-size models also "had a subtle horizontal crease about half way down [the bodyside] and a slight wasp-waist constriction at the doors which swelled out again in the rear quarters" One of the cleanest examples of the “Coke bottle” styling was the 1963 Buick Riviera.
- Biscay Without any preliminaries he would burst out suddenly into snatches of sea-songs, the "Bay of Biscay" being an especial favourite, until Mrs. Chalk thought fit to observe that, "if the thunder did roar like that she should not be afraid of it."
58 words made from the letters bursco
4 letter words made from bursco:
5 letter words made from bursco:
Misspelling of the day
- stop for a breath