Correct spelling for BURYS
We think the word burys is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for burys
- bars My father sitting in his arm-chair, legs stretched out, feet upon the bars of the grate, back towards us-but that back spoke anger as plainly as a back could speak.
- brass Paul grasped the brass handle and sought to turn it.
- bruce "I'll bet Bruce is on to something," Captain Waveney exclaimed, suddenly.
- bruise I don't remember the stone, but I have a bruise on my head."
- burns This money burns my pocket!"
- burr 6. A sportsman told me that he had, the day before-that was in the middle of October-seen a green chestnut burr dropped on our great river meadow, fifty rods from the nearest wood, and much farther from the nearest chestnut tree, and he could not tell how it came there.
- Bays They all turned to see one of the ship's rocket-boat bays open; a young Air Force lieutenant named Seldar Glav, who would be staying on Tareesh with them to pilot their aircraft, emerged from an open airlock.
- Boris "But why are you standing, Boris?
- Bryce This staggered Bryce and pleased him immensely.
- brews They showed that strength and color in coffee brews are independent of blend and price and are most fully obtained by pulverized granulation, which was found to be the most efficient; that the consumer pays for flavor and that filtration yielded the best brew.
- beryls True beryls and garnets have been frequently found as a by-product in the mining of mica, especially in Virginia and North Carolina.
- blurs A convoy of vessels was standing out to sea framed in the smoke-blurs of the escorting destroyers.
- buoys Our race consists in starting from the point at which the yacht is lying in the illustration and touching every one of the sixty-four buoys in fourteen straight courses, returning in the final tack to the buoy from which we start.
- bores I have never met a more genial companion-never bores, always interesting."
- brows His pale brows flew up.
- boys "I had one of my boys look after him.
- bares Her hair is as bright as the sunbeam's light, And she walks with a regal grace, And she bares full proud to the empty crowd The wealth of her wondrous face; And her haughty smile thus speaks the while: "Approach me on bended knee!" She's a beautiful star I could worship afar, But-her love's not the love for me.
- brays Ponies and burros were wide awake now, expressing their pleasure in loud whinnies and blatant brays.
- BRAS His image might have appeared as imposing as the romantic forms of Baldwin Bras de Fer or Godfrey of Bouillon, had he not been misplaced in history.
- BROS Percy Bacon & Bros.
19 words made from the letters burys
5 letter words made from burys:
Misspelling of the day