How to spell BUTYING correctly?
If you meant to type "butying" but made a spelling error, the correct word might be "buying". To avoid such mistakes, consider double-checking your spelling before hitting send or using spell-check tools. Correct spelling ensures clear communication and helps you convey your intended message accurately.
List of suggestions on how to spell butying correctly
- Bating I am bating my breath to know the results of the exam.
- batting She needs to practice a lot if she wants to improve her batting.
- Baying The hound was baying at the moon all night.
- betting I enjoy betting on football games with my friends.
- biting The bitter cold was biting my cheeks as I walked outside.
- budding The budding chef was excited to attend culinary school and learn more about cooking.
- bullying Bullying is a serious issue that needs to be addressed and prevented.
- Buoying The announcement of the new stock listing led to investors Buoying the company's shares.
- burying I am burying the seeds in the soil to grow some vegetables in my garden.
- Busying She was busying herself with preparing the dinner for the guests.
- Butting The cows keep butting their heads against the fence.
- Puttying He spent the afternoon puttying the cracks in the window frame.
Misspelling of the day