How to spell BUZZY correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "buzzy" could be "busy", "fuzzy", "hazy", "fizzy", "jazzy", "pudgy", "muzzy", and "zesty". It is important to double-check spelling and use a dictionary or spell-check tool to ensure accuracy.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell buzzy correctly
- abuzz The news of the impending storm had the whole community abuzz with preparations.
- boozy After a boozy night out with his friends, he woke up with a pounding headache.
- buoy The buoy tied to the tree is a warning sign of the dangerous currents near shore.
- bury I want to bury my head in the sand and forget all my problems.
- busby I have a new favorite band, it's called Busby Berkeley.
- busty She wore a tight shirt that highlighted her busty figure.
- buzz The buzz of bees filled the air as they flew from flower to flower.
- buzzer The buzzer rang just as I was about to leave the building.
- buzzes The sound of the bees as they flew around the garden buzzes in my ears.
- fuzz I can't see through the fuzz on my glasses.
- fuzzy I feel a little fuzzy after drinking so much coffee.
- muzzy After staying up late to finish a project, I woke up feeling muzzy and disoriented the next day.
- Suzy My best friend is Suzy.
Misspelling of the day