Correct spelling for BZ
We think the word bz is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bz
- az It iz awl important that fashion should be perfumed with az mutch morality az possible, for it controls more people than law or piety duz.
- ba The Ba-gcatya, heavy as had been their losses, were in high good-humour over their victory.
- bb -Crinoidea in which the base consists of BB and IBB, the latter being liable to atrophy or fusion with the proximale, but the aboral prolongations of the chambered organ are always radial; new columnals may or may not be introduced at the proximal end of the stem.
- be What could be wrong?!
- bi Probably it was the vicinity of our hotel to the Church of Notre Dame that, until we discovered its brighter side, led us to esteem Versailles a veritable city of the dead, for on our bi-daily walks to visit the invalids we were almost certain to encounter a funeral procession either approaching or leaving Notre Dame.
- biz Banshee appears in the early 1990s Toy Biz X-Men figure line.
- bk Bk Stores despatched to, 202. Fort St. Louis.
- bm BEng(Tech) - Bachelor of Engineering in Technology BEng/BSc - Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science BFA - Bachelor of Fine Art BFin - Bachelor of Finance BFLS - Bachelor of Financial and Legal Studies BFST - Bachelor of Food Science and Technology BH - Bachelor of Humanities BHealthSc - Bachelor of Health Sciences BHSc - Bachelor of Health Science BHy - Bachelor of Hygiene BIBA - Bachelor of International Business Administration BJur - Bachelor of Jurisprudence BL - Bachelor of Law BLE - Bachelor of Land Economy BLegSc - Bachelor of Legal Science BLib - Bachelor of Librarianship BLing - Bachelor of Linguistics BLitt - Bachelor of Letters or Bachelor of Literature BLittCelt - Bachelor of Celtic Letters BLS - Bachelor of Library Studies BM - Bachelor of Medicine BM - Bachelor of Midwifery BMedSc - Bachelor of Medical Science(s) BMedSci - Bachelor in Medical Science BMet - Bachelor of Metallurgy BMid - Bachelor of Midwifery BMidWif - Bachelor of Midwifery BMin - Bachelor of Ministry BMS - Bachelor of Midwifery Studies BMSc - Bachelor of Medical Science BMus - Bachelor of Music BMusEd - Bachelor of Music Education BMusPerf - Bachelor of Music Performance BN - Bachelor of Nursing BNatSci - Bachelor in Natural Science BNS - Bachelor of Nursing Studies BNurs - Bachelor of Nursing BOptom - Bachelor of Optometry BOst - Bachelor of Osteopathy BPA - Bachelor of Public Administration BPA - Bachelor of Performing Arts BPharm - Bachelor of Pharmacy BPhil - Bachelor of Philosophy BPhil(Ed) - Bachelor of Philosophy in Education BPhys - Bachelor of Physics BPhysio - Bachelor of Physiotherapy BPl - Bachelor of Planning BRadiog - Bachelor of Radiography BSc - Bachelor of Science BScAgr - Bachelor of Science in Agriculture BSc(Dairy) - Bachelor of Science in Dairying BScD - Bachelor of Science in Dentistry BSc(DomSc) - Bachelor of Science in Domestic Science BScEc - Bachelor of Science in Economic and Social Studies BScEcon - Bachelor of Science in Economic Science or Bachelor of Economic and Social Studies BSc(Econ) - Bachelor of Science in Economics BSc(Ed) - Bachelor of Science in Education BSc(Eng) - Bachelor of Science in Engineering BScFor - Bachelor of Science in Forestry BScHW - Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellbeing BSc(HealthSc) - Bachelor of Science in Health Science BSc(Hort) - Bachelor of Science in Horticulture BSc(MCRM) - Bachelor of Science in Marine and Coastal Reserve Management BSc(Med) - Bachelor of Science in Medicine BSc(Mid) - Bachelor of Science in Midwifery BSc(Min) - Bachelor of Science in Mining BSc(Psych) - Bachelor of Science in Psychology BScHSc - Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences BScPH - Bachelor of Science in Public Health BScTech - Bachelor of Science in Technology BSocSc - Bachelor of Social Sciences BSS - Bachelor of Social Studies BSt - Bachelor of Studies BStSu - Bachelor of Deaf Studies BSW - Bachelor of Social Work BTCP - Bachelor of Town and County Planning BTech - Bachelor of Technology (not to be confused with BTEC) BTechEd - Bachelor of Technological Education BTh - Bachelor of Theology BTheol - Bachelor of Theology BTS - Bachelor of Theatre Studies EdB - Bachelor of Education LittB - Bachelor of Literature or Bachelor of Letters LLB - Bachelor of Laws LLB(Eur) Bachelor of Laws (European) MA - Master of Arts (bachelors level at some Scottish universities) MA(SocSci) - Master of Arts (Social Sciences) MusB - Bachelor of Music ScBTech - Bachelor of Science in Technology
- br Br. Bi-Visible None None Silver or None Brown Brown None
- bs Three versions were offered for 1970 and 1971: the base Barracuda (BH), the luxury oriented Gran Coupe (BP), and the sport model Cuda (BS).
- by This by the way.
- hz If the multipath time delay spread equals D seconds, then the coherence bandwidth in rad/s is given approximately by the equation: Also coherence bandwidth in Hz is given approximately by the equation: It can be reasonably assumed that the channel is flat if the coherence bandwidth is greater than the data signal bandwidth.
- B "Wants to cross Water Street at B and build out Front Street.
- Z Among these names was that of the X. Y. Z. Co.
- Oz Rose Red: Dissolve 3 oz.
- BF LOGIC (electronic cigarette) Lost Art Liquids Lost Vape Lost Vape Therion BF DNA75C
- BL Bl. Shells composed of two valves connected in a tube, corresponding with the family Tubicolae of Lamarck.
- BP = 180 Bp. Lincoln.
- BC (y - ab)(y - ac)(y - ad)(y - bc)(y - bd)(y - cd)
- BO From that same chest came a dress and hat which Mrs. Sherman had worn in a tableau years before as a Dresden shepherdess, which transformed Betty into the prettiest little Bo-Peep that could be imagined.
- BU English: Forest Mafulu: mavane (hunting-ground); siu(le), tsiu(le) (bush) Kambisa: - Korona: bu  Afoa: sule; [kalite] Kovio: yaped; [buloka]
- BX In Hamilton, each PO Box number range has a different postcode, while postcodes for PO Box addresses in the rest of Bermuda will always end in BX, for example: P.
- DZ and by the previous theorem this must be equal to 4[pi][rho]dx dy dz.
- CZ CZ BIOM is a member of the European Biomass Association.
- NZ established - 8 August 1967 aim - to encourage regional economic, social, and cultural cooperation among the non-Communist countries of Southeast Asia members - (10) Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam dialogue partners - (11) Australia, Canada, China, EU, India, Japan, South Korea, NZ, Pakistan, Russia, US observers - (1) Papua New Guinea
Misspelling of the day