Correct spelling for CABAGES
We think the word cabages is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cabages
- cabbage Just when the improvement of the wild cabbage began is unknown, probably at least 4000 years ago.
- caboose Colonel Pennington was first to emerge at the rear of the caboose.
- garbage They passed through the bar of the Kenora, which was the only way one could get admittance to that hotel unless by the back door among empty cans and kitchen garbage.
- Cargoes Rice sementeras are measured by the number of cargoes of palay they produce.
- Cabbages Both blackbird and thrush are particularly fond of visiting a patch of cabbages in a shady, quiet corner: there are generally two or three there after the worms and caterpillars, and so forth.
- bags Every seat was either occupied or piled high with bags.
- barges Fergus said it was; he had himself stowed many a strong-box aboard unsuspected barges for Echuca.
- badges Mr. Rassam, to divert the Emperor's mind, proposed to him to institute an order to be called the "Cross of Christ and Solomon's Seal;" the rules and regulations were drawn out, one of the workmen made a model of the badges according to Mr. Rassam's direction, his Majesty approved of them, and nine were ordered-three of the first, three of the second, three of the third orders.
- cabs Cabs and the omnibuses from all the principal hotels await passengers in the large open court just outside the arrival side of the railway station.
- bakes The abuse of the right of pasturage and the felling of the woods have stripped the soil of all its grass and all its trees, and the scorching sun bakes it to the consistence of porphyry.
- cages They are caught and imprisoned in little silken cages.
- cubes With these models were shown two cubes which represented one one-hundredth of the actual quantity of copper required for each quarter of the district by the two-wire tree system as compared with the feeder system under like conditions.
63 words made from the letters cabages
3 letter words made from cabages:
5 letter words made from cabages:
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed