How to spell CABERNA correctly?
We think the word caberna is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell caberna correctly
- bern Bern is the fifth-largest city in Switzerland.
- cabana I'll take a cabana for my drink.
- cabanas The cabanas are perfect for a relaxing day on the beach.
- caber The caber toss is a traditional Scottish athletic event that involves tossing a large wooden pole.
- cabernet It is said that the cabernet is one of the most versatile wines in the world.
- cabin We were traveling in a cabin.
- cabins The cabins are spacious and comfortable.
- cairn The cairn marking the grave of Dougie was a beautiful sight.
- caner I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my caner.
- carbine I'm packing a carbine for the trip.
- carbon Carbon is a vital element in the composition of all known life.
- carina The carina stretches from the dorsal fin to the rear of the caudal fin.
- Carny The carny was operating the game booth at the carnival.
- cavern The explorers entered the dark cavern, their flashlights barely illuminating the rocky walls.
- cobra Watch out for the cobra hiding in the grass.
- gabon Gabon is a country in northwestern Africa.
Misspelling of the day