Correct spelling for CAHNCE
We think the word cahnce is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cahnce
- cadence "Mademoiselle Davidoff," the Baron began in French, with a lingering cadence as he pronounced her name, and a faint tremor in his voice that thrilled responsively through her inmost being; "Mademoiselle Davidoff, I have been waiting long for this opportunity of speaking to you alone, because I have something of some importance-to me at least, mademoiselle-about which I wish to confer with you.
- cancel Furthermore, I had half an idea that Johnson was making me fair promises only to get the line and cut the other fellow's throat and that maybe he would cancel again.
- cancer She died of cancer.
- cane The next day Aponitolau said to Aponibolinayen, "I am going to see our sugar cane, to see if any carabao have gone there to spoil it, for it is the best to chew."
- cannes I visited him again at Hawarden, but my last visit to him was at Lord Randall's at Cannes the winter of 1897 when he was suffering keenly.
- canoe In a canoe, moccasins of course.
- chance But if you were to travel, if you were to give yourself a chance, how different you'd be!"
- chancy For people with the surname, see Chancy (surname).
- Canes And than this fact probably nothing throws more light on the winning nature of the coloured race, and on the character and function of canes.
- Canoes It was a bright moonlight night, and it was a picturesque scene when the fleet of canoes started off amidst a regular pandemonium of shouting and chatter.
- Janice There was, too, a torn and faded slipper for matches, and a tall glass lamp that, for some reason, reminded Janice of a skeleton.
- cans The falling of barrels and boxes, the rattling of tin cans, the crashing of crockery, the howling of the vagrant dogs that were trampled under foot, only added to the general tumult.
27 words made from the letters cahnce
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten