How to spell CAHRITY correctly?
If you meant to type "cahrity" instead of "charity", here are some possible correct suggestions. The correct spelling is "charity". So, please ensure that you use the correct spelling to refer to the act of providing help or support to those in need or to an organization working toward a specific cause.
List of suggestions on how to spell cahrity correctly
- carroty The carroty hair of the new girl in class stood out amongst the sea of brown and blonde hair.
- charity She donated to charity.
- clarity The clarity of his speech was greatly appreciated by the audience.
- parity Parity is the name given to the mathematical property that states that two figures are equal if and only if they have the same
- rarity The rarity of the diamond meant that it was a highly sought after gem.
Misspelling of the day