How to spell CAIGHT correctly?
If you meant "caught" but mistyped it as "caight", fear not! Autocorrect mishaps happen to all of us. To rectify the typo, you can simply replace "caight" with "caught" to ensure accurate spelling. Little errors like this are easily fixed, so don't worry too much about it.
List of suggestions on how to spell caight correctly
- aught I can't find anything in this drawer - there's not aught in here.
- bight Near the tip of the bight, the water deepens quickly.
- Caught We were caught in the rainstorm.
- eight I am going to have an eight-year-old.
- fight The two boxers stepped into the ring ready to fight.
- height The height of the mountain was almost impossible to measure accurately.
- knight The knight bravely rode into battle with his sword drawn.
- light The sun provides us with light and warmth.
- might I might take a walk to the park.
- right I believe it is my right to vote in the upcoming election.
- sight He lost his sight in a tragic accident.
- tight She wore a tight dress to the party.
- weight Walking is good for your weight.
- wight I am frighten by what I saw in the dark; it was a wight.
- wright The wright was happy to finally finish building the table.
Misspelling of the day