Correct spelling for CAIMED
We think the word caimed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for caimed
- armed They are armed, but their idea is to resist the draft.
- camel He readily agreed, however, to the purchase of a camel, and when he was safely helped up on its hump, he sorely wished the people of Tarascon could see him.
- cameo She had lost all interest in the cameo pin.
- cased But here I prophesy: Suppose the Hindu lore, Which has gone farther with the soul of man Than we have gone with business, has card cased The soul's addresses, introduced a system In the soul's business, just suppose this lore And great perfection in things spiritual Should by some process wed the great perfection Of this our western world, and we should have Mastery of spirit and of matter, too?
- charmed For while in his wild dance that charmed the lame child's pain away, poor Punchinello felt himself grow ill.
- comedy Tragedy and comedy are only ways of looking at things.
- comet It was a problem in astrogation, but a comet was not as easily directed as a space ship.
- jammed They say that there's no reason why a cottage shouldn't be as good looking on a small scale as a big house and no house can look its best if it's jammed up into another one's lap, so now they require people to leave some land around them.
- maimed Thirteen lame, deaf, blind and maimed beggars came each morning into the college hall to receive their portion of food for the day.
- named As the three boys stood on the bank, a small boy, named Peter Hill, came up.
- Aimed Then driving the butt of the gun violently against the pommel of the saddle, so as to send the whole charge home and cause the weapon to prime itself, he aimed at the buffalo and fired.
- Caged It was well for France, it was well for the artistic industry whose history occupies our attention, that these things happened; but we, nevertheless, feel a weakness towards the man of genius and energy caged and fretted by prison bars, for he had shown initiative and daring, qualities of which the world has ever need.
- Caked Yet my throat was parched; my lips were caked; my frame was hollow.
- Calmed After 1830 he had calmed down and had contented himself with sulking with royalty for having cheated him of his republic.
- Came Why came not the Marquis of Tavora with his lady?
- Camped She had camped on another trunk, swinging one little foot incased within a red slipper, ten feet of the faded rug between them.
- Caned But always after one of these entertainments, as Mrs Blunt called them-when, as a rule, the only entertainment was the fun afterwards- there used to be a lecture in Mrs B.'s study for some one who was charged with unladylike behaviour in turning her head to look on the other side, or at the young gentlemen of the grammar-school-fancy, you know, thin boys in jackets, and with big feet and hands, and a bit of fluff under their noses-big boys with squeaky, gruff, half-broken voices, who were caned and looked sheepish; and, I declare, at last there would be so many of these lectures for looking about, that it used to make the young ladies worse, putting things into their heads that they would never have thought of before.
- Ahmed He had been educated at the Ecole d'Etat Major at Paris, and when Ahmed, the eldest son of Ibrahim, died in 1858, Ismail became the heir to his uncle Said.
56 words made from the letters caimed
3 letter words made from caimed:
4 letter words made from caimed:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way