How to spell CAJOULED correctly?
If "cajouled" is a mispelling, the correct term may be "cajoled". It means to coax or persuade someone using flattery or gentle words. Remember to double-check your spelling by consulting a dictionary or using online resources to ensure accurate usage.
List of suggestions on how to spell cajouled correctly
- cagoule As the rain poured down, she put on her cagoule and continued on her hike.
- cajole The salesman tried to cajole me into buying his product by using persuasive tactics.
- Cajoled She cajoled her roommate into going to the party with her.
- Cajoler She tried to cajoler him into going out with her by offering to pay for dinner.
- cajoles My aunt cajoles me into trying new foods by making them sound irresistible.
- Caroled Caroled around the Christmas tree.
- Carolled Sing with me, carolled by the birds.
Misspelling of the day