Correct spelling for CALLEDA
We think the word calleda is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for calleda
- balled At the mention of her eyes the waitress blinked and stiffened in her chair, while a huge, red fist balled itself in readiness for action.
- calder Here was Tracy borne away to field hospital leaving Avendano and McStea groveling in anguish under the wheels, and brave Converse and young Willie Calder, hot-headed Fusilier and dear madcap Jules St. Ange lying near them out of pain forever.
- caldera Calcagno, Caterina, 111, 154, 308. Caldera, 309. Campbell, Lucie, 330. Careno, Theresa, 265. Carpenter, Nettie, 338. Carrodus, John T., 170, 241. Cartier, 68. Cessole, Conte di, 117, 118. Cherubini, 62, 93, 136. Chiabran, F., 36. Chiostri, 354. Chopin, F., 187, 210. Ciandelli, 114. Clegg, John, 24. Clement, 254, 255. Clementi, 86. Cleveland, Mrs. G., 342. Cleves, Anne of, 301. Coburg-Gotha, Duke of, 240. Colbran, Madame, 189. Collins, Rosina, 308. Colonne, 295. Corbett, William, 22. Corelli, A., 28, 30, 31-35, 36, 38, 40, 50, 52, 59. Costa, G., 105, 157. Cumberland, Duke of, 302. Cuvillon, 68. Cuzzoni, F., 53.
- calla What had Calla hinted one day about taking a back seat?
- called He was already on his way home to Machanaim, when Joab, the captain of David, called him back.
- caller "I thought I was having a stylish caller.
- calved The milk, deducting the time when the cows calved or went dry, brought in about one hundred and sixty francs a year besides supplying the wants of the family.
- carload So I branched right out, and back agin, and sez I- "The idee of a civilized city, after eighteen hundred years of Christianaty-the idee of their doin' sunthin' that if savage Africans or Inguns wuz a-doin' the World would ring with it, and missionaries would start for 'em on the run, or by the carload.
- Cabled Mr. Rhodes wrote to say that the correspondence with Mr. Schnadhorst was at the Cape, but that he had cabled for it, and that when it came he would send it to The Spectator and let the British people judge whether the story was or was not a lie.
- Calked In the winter, the windows are calked and listed, the throat of the chimney built up with a tight brick wall, and a close stove is introduced to help burn out the vitality of the air. In a sitting-room like this, from five to ten persons will spend about eight months of the year, with no other ventilation than that gained by the casual opening and shutting of doors.
- Calmed He fancied himself calmed by this decision, and towards morning threw himself upon his bed; but all at once a stifling sensation, a renewal of his abominable anguish, brought him to his feet again.
- Celled [*] Ovary 2- (rarely 3-) celled with axile placentas, or of as many nearly distinct carpels.
54 words made from the letters calleda
3 letter words made from calleda:
5 letter words made from calleda:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up