Correct spelling for CALLEDS
We think the word calleds is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for calleds
- callas He forced Parmenio to raise the seige of Pitane; and when Callas, one of the Macedonian leaders, endeavored to improve the condition of things by meeting the Persian forces in the open field, he suffered a defeat and was compelled to throw himself into Rhoeteum.
- called They called them Year.
- callous The worst is either to sink under the trial or to be made callous by it.
- callus The case from which this was taken also illustrated well one of the chief troubles of such fractures of the forearm; the degree of splintering resulted in the formation of a large mass of callus, which for a time rendered any degree of pronation and supination impossible.
- Calves Shall I come before Him with burnt offerings, With calves of a year old?
- calls He has what I suppose he calls scruples.
- callers I remember when he was staying here before that he had no callers, and seemed to spend most of his time sitting in the palm court."
89 words made from the letters calleds
3 letter words made from calleds:
5 letter words made from calleds:
4 letter words made from calleds:
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed