Correct spelling for CAMEW
We think the word camew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for camew
- acme But to buy flowers for the table had always seemed to her the acme of luxury.
- cam He grew so cam he almost skeered us.
- camber "Now, Mr. Camber," said the Inspector, "I find your answers to the questions which I have put to you very unsatisfactory."
- camel A camel will never plunge down a deep descent, but always turn round when it comes to the edge of a precipice.
- cameo Pausing now at a cameo-cutters, now at a mosaicist's, now at a jeweller's, hesitating between the bronze medals in this window and the antique gems in that, he came presently to one of those shops for the sale of devotional articles, one or more of which are to be found in almost every street of Rome.
- camera It was drawing on toward sunset, so I slipped into my camera strap and descended the slope.
- camp "At last he spoke: 'An enemy has come into our camp.
- camper But Lady Camper could not quit her pew, owing to the sticking of the door.
- caw That they moved about early near the house is shown by Mr. C. hearing the caw of the rooks at 5.35 on March 6; they would not start cawing so early unless disturbed.
- cm It is 2-4 cm.
- come How did he come?
- comer And albeit meseemed as though the walls, and tables, and chairs were whirling round me, and as though the ceiling, nay and the blue sky above it had yawned above me, yet I fell not, but hastened to meet this new-comer, and grasped his kind, strong hand.
- game "Our game is not yet finished, Mr Englishman," he muttered to himself.
- gamow 1948 — Hermann Bondi, Thomas Gold, and Fred Hoyle propose steady state cosmologies based on the perfect cosmological principle 1948 — George Gamow predicts the existence of the cosmic microwave background radiation by considering the behavior of primordial radiation in an expanding universe
- Calmer But he had learned how to ride through them undisturbed to the calmer waters.
- Came That's why I came back now."
- Cameos Mrs. Ginniss, as she spoke, had taken the little lifeless form upon her lap close to the stove, and was undressing it, when, among the folds of the old shawl crossed over the bosom, she found a bracelet of coral cameos, set in gold, and fastened with a handsome clasp.
- Carmen He greeted old friends effusively and made cautious inquiries about Carmen.
- CAMS In like manner all the cams are inserted into the consecutive holes, for which reason it happens that the cams depress the levers of the bellows in rotation.
- gamer That same year, PC Gamer UK named its Windows release the sixth best computer game of all time, calling it Sid Meiers "crowning glory.
13 words made from the letters camew
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to