Correct spelling for CAND
We think the word cand is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cand
- band A Sub-Inspector of Police and three constables led the way, followed by a band of music.
- cad And cad," he added after a moment's reflection.
- can I mean, I can."
- candy This was Pennyloaf Candy, formerly, with her parents, a lodger in Mrs. Peckover's house.
- cane He had not even thought of it-and the abate could use the cane.
- cant To a sceptical European, accustomed to the cant of international protestations, this boasted peacefulness of ours seems suspicious.
- card It appeared that they all wanted to make out the card-whatever it was.
- hand He went away with it in his hand.
- land Why was such land ever made?"
- rand The modern ability of chemists to get out the tiniest particle of gold that lies in the most stubborn rock has made the Rand a richer region than a prospector's wildest dream.
- sand He is to pack it with sand which will preserve it, and have it buried by the side of my mother at Alexandria.
- wand By his side, and seated on a globe, was a tall female form dressed in white, with an open book in one hand, and in the other a wand, pointing towards the portrait.
- And "Sure and I knowed you would.
- Caned Have I not been caned for this, sir?
- Can't " Can't tell anything about it.
- cans Cans of hot water upstairs, for us.
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat