Correct spelling for CANKOR
We think the word cankor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cankor
- bangor He extended his migration as minister-at-large from Bangor, Maine, to Louisville, Kentucky.
- banker He had telegraphed to the banker, a certain Mr. Heinfetter, to order rooms for us at the hotel; and as we alighted at the door, the gentleman himself was there to meet us.
- cancer The parents had known nothing of Marie's cancer and were shocked, upset, outraged!
- candor I put the question to your own good sense, your candor, and your pious feelings: Can the mere fact of being a pastor excuse a man from going to the heathen, when perhaps he became a pastor in violation of the Saviour's command?
- candour He stood there pleading with a candour that now seems to me beautiful for the privilege of having in spite of supreme defeat known the living woman; while I, with a passion I wonder at to-day, though it still smoulders in a manner in its ashes, could only reply that, through a strange gift shared by her with his mother and on her own side likewise hereditary, the miracle of his youth had been renewed for him, the miracle of hers for her.
- canker How by vengeful prickings cure the deep wound, disperse the canker in her life?
- cannon But it certainly looked like a cannon muzzle.
- canoe As he spoke he turned the head of the canoe to the shore, which we soon reached.
- canon Following its channel through the canon, the place can be reached from below; but not after it's been raining.
- canter It was now about eight o'clock as from the extremity of the line I could see a party of horsemen advancing at a sharp canter.
85 words made from the letters cankor
5 letter words made from cankor:
4 letter words made from cankor:
Misspelling of the day
- art hopeless
- art imminent
- be immaterial
- bear heavily
- bear no resemblance
- coming a halt