Correct spelling for CANLE
We think the word canle is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for canle
- cable The response to the latter-a cheerful request that credit be arranged for him by cable-was as prompt and satisfactory as he had expected it to be.
- cali The modern pentathlon competition at the 2018 Central American and Caribbean Games was held from 20 to 23 July at the Club Campestre de Cali in Cali, Colombia.
- call This is the last call I can pay you."
- caller So they remained, while the physician put some medicines in his case, and gave David directions regarding a problem caller.
- camel I called this singular glen in which the camels were nearly drowned, Glen Camel.
- can How can I tell you?
- canal Von Holzen attempted to stop stumbled, half recovered himself, and fell headlong into the canal.
- cancel "I didn't know-till they told me-that the estate owned it-was coming to tell you-going to cancel the lease-close it up-no one ever lose money there again-" The words, jerky though they were, cost him a great physical effort to say.
- candle And so he did, twisting it up and setting it to the flame of the candle.
- cane In the face of their scorn he bowed his head over his cane, and resolved to resign.
- cannily Trade magazine Booklist gave the novel a starred review that said: " Cannily over the top in its comic depravity and magnetizing in its sympathy, Colapinto’s battle royal of innocence and evil, blindness and illumination, betrayal and love will thrill those who enjoy subversively erotic and suspenseful fiction of the finest execution and most cutting implications.
- canoe It is different with the canoe.
- carnal To see men with the carnal notions about Heaven as a place of external glory and beauty and jasper and emerald, where, after they have misused their time on earth, they shall fly away like swallows to an eternal summer.
- cole He pays Jasper Cole a thousand a year!
- cone Divide the constant number 375.36 by twice the square root of the height of the cone in inches.
- gale Two days later the expedition arrived off Hatteras just as a fierce northeast gale was springing up, and two days after that the Newbern papers brought the encouraging news to Nashville.
- jangle The jangle of little bells-the goatherds were going out of the city!
- kale With the gardener in a domestic establishment the case is different; and we venture to advise young men-to whom book advice is often valuable as entailing no obligations-that Sea Kale slowly forced may be nearly as good as that grown under pots in the open without any heat at all; better it cannot be. Any spare pits or odd places may be made use of for this crop, provided only that the heat is not too great.
- panel Picking myself up, I seized the stool by two of its legs and dashed it twice against the door, driving in the panel I had before splintered.
- Cal "Your sensation is ancient history, Cal," was all she would reply.
- Caned A negro, whom Charles recognized as a servant at the St. Louis, followed her with a heavy roll and a small unpainted chair with a caned seat.
- Canes The day was sultry, although windy; as the roar of the wind in the canes prevented me from hearing the barking of the dogs, having arrived at one of our former hunting camping-places, fifteen miles from the house, I threw myself upon the ground, and allowed my horse to graze.
- Carl We reached Carl Johann.
- Jane Yes, Aunt Jane has a light in this window every night.
- Conley Blake Shelton received a positive review from Maria Konicki Dinoia of Allmusic, who called "Austin" "tremendously imaginative" and praised Shelton for including songs written by Braddock and Conley.
- Kane Anything, Aunt Julia thought, was better than to become a wandering old maid, and she had, moreover, the highest respect for Franklin Winslow Kane.
- Callie After telling them that he did not like to risk their lives by trying to return to Callie Harbour, he asked if they were willing to sail with him to the southwestern coast of New Guinea, where, he had heard, there was a great deal of pearl-shell to be bought from the natives.
- Chanel Designer Coco Chanel included Bakelite bracelets in her costume jewelry collections.
- Janelle At 17, Blunderfield moved from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to New York City to study theatre on scholarship at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy along with other graduates-cum-musicians Jason Derülo, Janelle Monáe and Jason Mraz.
- Janell Clark Janell Davis (born 1997), American beauty pageant titleholder
- canals A curious feature of vanished or vanishing England is the decay of our canals, which here and there with their unused locks, broken towpaths, and stagnant waters covered with weeds form a pathetic and melancholy part of the landscape.
- canola The two companies together were responsible for 37 percent of the worlds exports of wheat, canola and barley.
- caner Simurg directed by Ruhi Karadağ Snake (Turkish: Mar) directed by Caner Erzincan The Body (Turkish: Vücut) directed by Mustafa Nuri The Extremely Tragic Story of Celal Tan and His Family (Turkish: Celal Tan ve Ailesinin Aşırı Acıklı Hikayesi) directed by Onur Ünlü Turkish Passport (Turkish: Türk Pasaportu) directed by Burak Cem Arlıel Velvet / The Great Mother (Turkish: Kadife / Büyük Ana) directed by Erdoğan Kar
28 words made from the letters canle
Misspelling of the day