Correct spelling for CANNONT
We think the word cannont is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cannont
- cannon I have found by observation that thunder cannot be heard nearly so far as the sound of cannon.
- cannonade We replied with a furious cannonade, then rifle fire continued for the remainder of the night.
- canon I felt certain that neither of them had guessed my thoughts, so I rose and told the canon to put on his clothes.
- canton In that speech to the jury he said again the things that he had said at Canton, and then he added other things that a jury of old men, who had never heard about Socialism, should know about the purposes of the Socialist movement.
- Canning But it had taken such possession of his mind that he recurred to it again when, on Canning becoming Prime-minister, the Duke resigned the office; and he pressed it on the Cabinet with singular pertinacity till, on Canning's death, the Duke was prevailed on to resume the command.
- Cannons Indeed, it would have availed us little had I succeeded, for having neither arquebusses nor cannons, and no skill to cast them, we could only have used it in mining roads and gateways, and, perhaps, in grenades to be thrown with the hand.
- Cannoned He turned and cannoned into a man on the sidewalk, recoiling with an oath.
- Cannot Do you know that we cannot rest?
- canons 20; of 1512, Colet's address to, 202, 203; of 1531, 296, 297; of 1532, 301; of 1533, 303; of 1604, its canons, v.
42 words made from the letters cannont
3 letter words made from cannont:
5 letter words made from cannont:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten