Correct spelling for CANNOTY
We think the word cannoty is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cannoty
- candor It may be crude and rough, it may lack the gloss and polish that is the result of much handling, but I have at least the consciousness that it has the merits of originality and candor.
- candour In spite of his air of candour, Heldon Foyle had not revealed all he knew.
- candy Raggedy Ann laughed, "I am so glad you all love me as you do, but I am sure you would not be able to tell me from my new sisters, except that I am more worn, for each new rag doll has a candy heart, and on it is written, 'I love you' just as is written on my own candy heart."
- canned "No, as a live one," says I. "Anybody that stays still very long at the Corrugated gets canned."
- cannery Immediately back of the old cannery, which occupied a gap in the mountain rim, lay a narrow lake, and this, he declared, held an outlet which led into the Salmon River flats.
- cannily Mary Hope had no faith in poultices, and she was on the point of riding to Jumpoff and telegraphing for a doctor when her father cannily read her mind and forbade her so sternly that she quailed before him.
- cannon We set out just as a cannon shot from the citadel announced the close of day.
- canny But the secret is, I suppose, that Chester is "canny" as well as "bonny," and, being wise, she refused to throw away her precious antique garments for glaring new ones.
- Cannot You cannot do it."
- Can't I can't talk any longer.
88 words made from the letters cannoty
3 letter words made from cannoty:
4 letter words made from cannoty:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re