Correct spelling for CANTEN
We think the word canten is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for canten
- canaan We must venture upon His promises, just as Israel ought to have ventured upon the promises of Him who had redeemed them, although He tried their will and power to do so by the terrors of the wilderness and by the giants of Canaan.
- canine It was not the quick, panting, listening breath of some stealthy feline or canine animal, but indicated a larger, slower, and more powerful organization, whose progress was less watchful and guarded, or as if a fragment of one of the fallen monsters had become animate.
- canned Canned culture even here!
- cannon Yesterday in the night they had heard the cannon growing closer and closer.
- canon In 1855 Mr. Hope-Scott presented to the new institution one of his splendid gifts-a library of books on civil and canon law.
- cant Your family is quartered with discretion: you are resolved to Cant then: where Savil shall your scene lie?
42 words made from the letters canten
3 letter words made from canten:
6 letter words made from canten:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from