Correct spelling for CANTOON
We think the word cantoon is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cantoon
- cannon The sea was throwing the ice about with a mighty booming and crashing like the firing of cannon.
- canon About one hundred pounds is about all a man wants to pull in this canon, as the way is steep and the ice slippery.
- canteen Frances rode in the wagon with Macdonald, a canteen of water slung over her shoulders.
- canto Everyone who remembers the eleventh canto of Don Juan will recollect the pugilistic conflict that took place upon that hero's first arrival at the outskirts of London, a shower of blackguard oaths taking a conspicuous part in the encounter.
- canton Vevay is a handsome town, with about 4,000 inhabitants; and is, after Lausanne, the principal place in the Canton of Vaud.
- cantor Satisfied that there were no eavesdroppers near, Lieutenant Cantor stepped back, facing the young ensign, whom he looked over with an expression of mingled hate and distress.
- canyon They are trying for the greasewood canyon, to cut us off."
- carton Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, Carton threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed.
- cartoon I had a great idea of High Art; in fact, in 1845 I sent in a sixteen-foot-high cartoon for Westminster Palace.
- contain I send you the magazines which I have just received from America, and which contain, one of them, 'The Cry of the Human,' and the other, four of my sonnets.
- danton Danton feared to commence the attack; he dreaded the triumph of the Mountain as much as he did that of the Girondists: he accordingly sought, by turns, to anticipate the 31st of May, and to moderate its results.
- pontoon We accordingly marched from our camp at the neck between Cingolo and Monte Cristo and met the 1st Cavalry Brigade, which had come from Chievejey, at the pontoon bridge.
- wanton There were several judgments upon the interpretation of dreams, which either he himself or some of his mistresses had had; and besides these, there was a series of wanton letters to and from his concubine Monime.
- Canting Pah!-this has a canting smell.
- Cantos McFingal was a satire in four cantos, directed against the American Loyalists, and modeled quite closely upon Butler's mock heroic poem, Hudibras.
- Caxton Caxton asserts that he had read Virgil, Ovid, and Tully, and quaintly adds, "I suppose he hath dronken of Elycon's well."
- Anton Now, Stefan, Anton, we'll heap stones across this broken gateway at the head of the path.
- Kenton S'pose yer satisfied now, ain't ye, Si Kenton?
- cantons The affair was finished; the cantons were engaged, without means of withdrawing.
60 words made from the letters cantoon
3 letter words made from cantoon:
5 letter words made from cantoon:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from