Correct spelling for CANVESS
We think the word canvess is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for canvess
- cannes Yes, all through those days at Cannes I could see what you were trying to say.
- canvas He pulled open a drawer and took out a fat, canvas-covered book.
- canvass I have now given the close of the election, but I have skip'd entirely over the canvass, of which I will say a very few things in this place; as I know very well how to tell the truth, but not much about placing them in book order, so as to please critics.
- canvasser It was election time, we learn, and the high post of political canvasser of the Syrian District was offered to Khalid for a consideration of-but the letter which Shakib happily preserved, we give in full.
- confess I may as well confess it.
- converse I am staying at the hotel, and if you will take the trouble to go around there with me, we will have a chance to converse."
- Calves I feel certain there's going to be trouble over those calves.
- Canes What do you think of these gentlemen who come to confer armed with pistols and sword canes!
- Canoes The ships and such like were here, and the row-boats and canoes in the other."
- caves I had before heard so much of caves, and had been so often disappointed, that I did not expect much from this; but the first view satisfied me in regard to the main point, viz.
- conveys "I don't expect," she added, flushing, as Mrs. Arbuthnot said nothing, "that it conveys anything to you.
65 words made from the letters canvess
3 letter words made from canvess:
4 letter words made from canvess:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way