Correct spelling for CANVOS
We think the word canvos is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for canvos
- cannes "M. Victor Cousin's sudden death at dinner has been a great shock to the Cannes world.
- canvas "They're taking in some of their canvas.
- canvass Another election approached, but you declined submitting your recent course to the judgment of the electors, and withdrew from the canvass.
- convoy To know your latitude exactly at noon is usually required when you are steaming in convoy, for at that time your position signals are hoisted, and it is a matter of pride with the navigator not only to have his position exact but promptly.
- Canes A fresh batch of canes was now crushed, and so the process was repeated until all the canes were cut.
- Cannons Theodore ordered the Europeans to fire upon them with the small cannons they had brought.
- Canoes "There are six war canoes full of them," announced, Sikaso, with almost a groan, after he had given close attention to the sounds.
41 words made from the letters canvos
3 letter words made from canvos:
5 letter words made from canvos:
4 letter words made from canvos:
6 letter words made from canvos:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re