Correct spelling for CAPLE
We think the word caple is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for caple
- apple You'll be sure to hit the apple.
- cable Important despatches concerning my business await me there; I must consider them and reply by cable to-night without fail.
- cali second Central American and Caribbean Championships was awarded to Cali, Colombia, for August 1969, with Havanna, Cuba, as the alternate site.
- call Call it, and they'll tell you something about him, I'm sure."
- caller It was of those days she was thinking as she sat there waiting for the caller, whose generosity had set her free.
- camel The appearance of a camel caravan in any English community, away from camel countries, is likely to awaken the curiosity of every one; but it is quite a matter of doubt whether we, or the camels caused the greater sensation as we advanced.
- cap McAlpin touched his cap.
- capable Ten'a-ble, capable of being held.
- cape 124. The Cape of Good Hope.
- capella Sparkling in their midst was the light before the Town Hall, like an eye guarding something and answering to the light before his factory and to the other light before the station, where the world went by. High over all, climbing the east, came Capella, and seemed to be standing above the village.
- caper Serve with turnips and caper sauce, No. 382, and pour a little of it over the meat.
- capet " Capet!" the name-intended as an insult, but actually merely irrelevant-whereby the uncrowned little King of France was designated by the revolutionary party.
- capo About 1860 the fabrication of the imitative Capo di Monte ware of the 18th century, in coloured mezzo-rilievo, was brought to great perfection, as well as the successful imitation of the maiolica of Xanto and Maestro Giorgio of the 16th century, by the invention and introduction of metallic lustres in the colouring.
- capsule In 120 seconds, you will hear the first capsule burst.
- carpal Between the carpal bones are the intercarpal articulations and the midcarpal joint.
- carpel In some capsules, the split occurs between carpels, and in others each carpel splits open.
- chapel Not even a Chapel.
- cole Jasper Cole passed out into the street and called a passing taxi to the curb.
- cope It was a great source of anxiety for Addie; and, if the boys had not all been so fond of him, the anxiety would have been greater than he could cope with.
- copley When Peter Pelham came to Boston about 1725 and started as a portrait engraver, and married the Widow Copley with her thriving tobacco shop, he engraved and published many likenesses of authors and ministers, some of which were bound with their books, others sold singly by subscription.
- couple I remembered her talk with me a couple of days before, and I read her riddle.
- gale I now considered myself well to the southward, and determined upon running eastward, that I might gain the African shore; but the gale was too strong to permit me to bring the broadside of my small bark to the wind, and I was compelled to continue my course in a southerly direction.
- gape They attained a length of ten to eighteen feet, with a gape, in the large species called Titanichthys, of four feet, and such a fish might well be capable of devouring anything known to have lived at that early date.
- jape Shall the youths jeer and jape, "Behold his verse doth dote,- Leave thou Love's lute to scrape, And tune thy wrinkled throat To songs of 'Flesh is Grass,'"- Shall they cry thus and pass?
- kale Mighty is Mayfair's Mustard, The Cress is hardy and hale; Belgravia's housemaids dust hard To keep the dust from the Kale; But Cox's cashiers look solemn, For their Beans (which sell by the sack) Would cover the Nelson Column If they didn't keep pinching them back.
- lapel In the top edge of his coat lapel, he wore a small black pin with a glass head.
- maple We had a comfortable house, a maple forest, gardens and stock, and the news came as a severe blow to my poor mother.
- pale Patience turned pale, and Thomas groaned.
- Cal Do you remember the night you gave him my old hunting coat, Cal, and he went to sleep with it in his arms?
- Capulet So saying he left the room, to bluster about Capulet like, to hurry the coming event.
- Carl Did not a young lady run rather a risk in being in Carl Johann at this time of night?
- Capek Clapton was backed by Red McKelvie (guitar, ex-The Flying Circus), Kenny Kitching (pedal steel), John Capek (piano, ex-Carson) and John Bois (bass guitar) and Tony Bolton (drums), both from Country Radio (see Greg Quill).
- Callie Callie pushed her chair back, and looked out of the window as if she had not heard.
- capes Capes and pillars and promontories of shadow there in the distance!
- CPL Buller was a heavy man, and his horse was a light one, and realizing this, Cpl.
- CAPED In 1995, among other diverse characters he has played in his career, Baldwin was on Joel Schumacher's shortlist for Batman Forever to play the caped crusader; Schumachers four diverse choices were Daniel Day-Lewis, Ralph Fiennes, Val Kilmer and Baldwin.
- caplet VG Pocket Caplet The VG Pocket Caplet is a dedicated console created by Performance Designed Products.
31 words made from the letters caple
3 letter words made from caple:
4 letter words made from caple:
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best